• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy

scatter

Alpha Buck
My beautiful 9 year old rabbit Daisy had to go this afternoon. She was extremely brave through quite a few ups and downs in her life (abcesses and two separate tumours). After losing the use of her back legs four weeks ago, she seemed to be doing quite well, but the last few days became listless and went off all food and I started to feel guilty about the syringing and other drugs she was on. She would try to be lively for me, but then would fall asleep on me. She was a brave and much loved bunny. I can't believe she's gone.

I'm very sorry I know how you feel she is binkying free and I am sure daisy and my bam bam are having lots of fun pain free

I'm so sorry to read this.You did everything humanly possible to help your beautiful bun.Sleep tight Daisy xxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry you've lost Daisy but try to remember the good times you had together/ Binky free Daisy, sleep tight sweetheart xxx

Back