• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cross breeds

Well here's Ebony's mum ... Sugar ...
DSC_8221.jpg

And here she is when she was little, with her five sisters and one brother!
CIMG9964.jpg

Sorry pics are huge :oops:

Oooh you've asked for it - here's a few of the lovely lady :D
Like I say, its just out of curiousity more than anything

P5030792.jpg

P5030796.jpg

P5090811.jpg

Hmmm, I'm best with marked rabbits, or ones with unnusual shapes but your rabbit looks like she/he has very shiny fur, so maybe a small vienna or a satin/mini satin.

I wonder this about Peter too. I would love to know what he's a mix of. Just for curiousities sake.

Leo and Lila are lionhead, rex and belgian hare crosses and absolutely gorgeous!

Here's a pic of Peter if anyone wants a guess!:lol:
April2009056.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

With the markings and colour, he looks a bit like a tri-english. His face and ears look like that of a dutch though.

I'm guessing mine are dwarf lop and english cross? http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=183850

Does that sound right?

I also think they could be related to these two http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=14584 as they look reeeeeeeally similar and are from the same rescue.

They both have quite pointy faces, so they probable won't be purebred Dwarf/German lops. You can get rabbits in tons of different colours and patterns though. One of your rabbits has the broken pattern, and the other is a Chalie (Very little markings).

All of your pictures are very cute ::love:

Truth to be said markings don't often say much on what breed a rabbit is. Dwarf rabbits exist in nearly every marking, even if your rabbit is Harlequin-marked lop dwarf it can still be purebred lop dwarf.

Well here's Ebony's mum ... Sugar ...

And here she is when she was little, with her five sisters and one brother!

Sorry pics are huge :oops:

Aw Abi. Thanks very much - thats great to see :D She looks

Now, anyone know what her mum is? :lol:

Ebs is starting to get some brownish hair around her legs. Her tum is all grey and fluffy though :D

I know all mine, so none to guess.
Charlie and Miley are mini lops
Bunty, Gem, Pixie & Millie are mini rexes. I do think Bunty has some polish in her though.
Phoenix is a british giant
Noonoo is a dutch
Buttons is a lionhead.

Back