• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crazy rabbit cat attack

Livvie

Young Bun
Hi there, has anyone managed to bond a bunny with a cat(s)?

My bunny won’t let them in the room, he growls and attacks and chases them away if they dare touch the floor. He was stopping them even coming through the door way.
He’s starting to do it on the sofas now and their cat tree - he’s taking over the living room!
It’s like how bunnies behave when they are not bonded. Sometimes he even goes for me like he reacts to movement before he actually sees what’s moving. He attacked a cushion once when it fell on the floor.
This is really distressing to watch and it’s upsetting the cats. He’s only inside temporarily until Panacur course is done and he’s re bonded with the others.
I love him so much, he jumps on me and goes to sleep every day, but he’s really lost the plot!
Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve never wanted to try, tbh. My cat was always very wary of the bunnies but I’ve always made sure they are kept well away from each other, just in case.

I’ve never wanted to try, tbh. My cat was always very wary of the bunnies but I’ve always made sure they are kept well away from each other, just in case.

The weird thing is they were fine for the first three weeks. If the cats got a bit naughty then the bunny would tell them off. They developed a respect for each other. Then in about the fourth week of him being in he starts rampaging!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back