• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crawley or Croydon to Burford, Oxfordshire

We are hoping to get these 7 - 9 buns out of the hell hole in Croydon tomorrow and Blue Cross will be able to help us. Can anyone help with transporting them either Wednesday or Thursday please. They will be in carriers. I am putting these buns up for the night on Tuesday but I am going on holiday on Friday so hence the need to get them moved. I would do it but I am already doing transport runs in the next few days for rats, terrapins, a rabbit and guinea pig.

I would be most grateful and I know the buns would too. This is a hell hole they are coming from and I along with a few others and the police are going in tomorrow to collect (bloke has been abusive in the past) ((and I dont mean just to animals))

We are hoping to get these 7 - 9 buns out of the hell hole in Croydon tomorrow and Blue Cross will be able to help us. Can anyone help with transporting them either Wednesday or Thursday please. They will be in carriers. I am putting these buns up for the night on Tuesday but I am going on holiday on Friday so hence the need to get them moved. I would do it but I am already doing transport runs in the next few days for rats, terrapins, a rabbit and guinea pig.

I would be most grateful and I know the buns would too. This is a hell hole they are coming from and I along with a few others and the police are going in tomorrow to collect (bloke has been abusive in the past) ((and I dont mean just to animals))

Unfortunately I cannot help with a run but could take them the final part of the journey at the weekend or offer a stopover

I won't offer anything run wise this week as I've just offered on another run.

If anyone could get them to Gloucester I could put them up overnight (or max until 11th July) then take them to Burford myself on or after the weekend if they would all fit in one car? ( I have a small citroen hatchback)

Are they all outdoor buns?

I have no bunnies of my own but do have some room for an overnight or two.

I have 2 x 5ft hutches in the rabbit room and a 6ft hutch outdoors. I also have a 4ft sq dog crate upstairs and I have a small "travel cage" (like a big carrier size)which would do as a bedroom space in the utility but would be open for them to run around in utility(safe).

How many carriers is it for 9 buns?

sue:wave:

:wave: Hi Jenny, can anyone get them closer to me on Wednesday morning then I'll take them to the Blue Cross near Oxford. p.s I'm just off the M3, junction 3.

Regards

Jill

:wave: Hi Jenny, can anyone get them closer to me on Wednesday morning then I'll take them to the Blue Cross near Oxford. p.s I'm just off the M3, junction 3.

Regards

Jill

Jenny, I'd be happy to collect early on Wednesday from you so that Jilly could do the next bit. They could have a layover here for water etc.

On or off? I'm hearing a rumour that my services are not required but it would be nice to be told one way or the other.

Back