• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

covered in chicken fat??! No longer ucky :D

I'll give the corn flour a try :wave: thanks. Will it be ok when she cleans herself afterwards? Obviously I won't be able to get all the flour off...and most of the uck is on her face/front feet

I imagine so, obviously its not the ideal food so get as much of it as possible off, but it isn't toxic and I imagine it is better for her than chicken fat :lol:

I used a soft bristle brush to brush it out after using it on Barney. Used to use it to dry-bath him when he had incontinence, inbetween real baths.

:shock: Marnie Moo is so naughty. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Are you sure she is a rabbit ?;)

Hope all is sorted now.

I have no idea what she is....other than naughty! I was the same....but decided that if I didn't laughter then I'd cry :lol:

Luckily shehasno longer ucky, her fur is very very soft though....and she smells lovely too :lol: :love:

I have no idea what she is....other than naughty! I was the same....but decided that if I didn't laughter then I'd cry :lol:

Luckily shehasno longer ucky, her fur is very very soft though....and she smells lovely too :lol: :love:

Did the corn flour work?

I remember a thread on here about someone who felt that their buns reacted badly/unhappily to the smell of cooking chicken.
Obviously not from you :lol:

Did the corn flour work?

I think so....I did so much to her I'm not sure what did it :lol:

Most of the stuff on her tummy/feet came off with the bath...but obviously I didn't want to wash her face too much with baby bath.

I used corn flour on her face....and that seemed to do the trick...that and her grooming :lol:

Thank yofor the suggestion :wave:

Back