• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could today get much worse? :(

your bonding approach is wrong. You can't bond them in a bathroom, it's too small, they would be naturally fighting for space.

You have to bond them in a large, neutral space like your backyard, and give it 30 min. per day. Limited space like bathroom is too confined, it makes thing worse

Well most people on here with experience of bonding seem to disagree with the above. It seems you need to put them together in a small space and not keep taking them apart. The last time I tried bonding my four into a four 30 min sessions is what I did and it didn't work. It did initially, to begin with they got on well but then subsequent sessions went downhill. I'm going to try the small space and gradually increasing it this time as the other just doesn't work, not for these four.

To OP, sorry it didn't work out. :(

Last edited:
Back