• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could I steal a minute of your time please guys? It's to help myxi bunnies!

well they better not delete it - Im gonna copy my post now & then repost it if they do and will ask why they deleted my comments! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys! :wave:

I was quite surprised to see it was still there when I got in from work. :shock::lol:

They may have been able to ignore my email but I don't think they're going to ba able to ignore this (once they work out it's there of course... :roll:)

Have posted, twice....does it look like they are half-holding that bunny by the ears? :oops: Cos thats what I thought.

Yeah, I commented on there about how the keeper's holding that rabbit. Even if the ears aren't supporting any of the rabbits weight, they're definately being squashed.

Anyway, as I suspected, they're ignoring us. But they did take the time to update the blog with a lovely picture of Fluffy the myxi bunny being picked up and offered around for handling...

Zach,+Fern+%26+Mr+Fluffy+2+(resized)%5B4%5D.jpg

What a bunch of irritating :censored::censored::censored::roll:

Back