• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could I steal a minute of your time please guys? It's to help myxi bunnies!

clearly didn't pay much attention then. I wonder if the council or the rspca can do anything about this with regards to animal welfare laws. :?

Exactly. I doubt she even read the whole email. :|

I'm investigating the council route ;) Snouter's been helping me out via PM and he's emailed me a copy of their Zoo License.

I have to admit, I didn't really want to complain to start off with as I donated my birds to the park and I'd like to be able to visit them... but the post on the blog and being ignored has really offended/angered me so I've gone of on one now! :oops::lol:

I can't seem to post a comment :?
looks like you've got some good comments there though.

I forgot they're keeping guineas and rabbits together - definitely worth getting in touch with your local council imo.

It's posted on a fan page thingy so you have to hit the 'like' button at the top the page. You can unlike it again afterwards. ;):wave:

I'm useless - I can't find the comments!

I've liked it, but what page is it on (bear with me - I'm a '60's child:lol:)

Towards the top are links that say:
Seaview Wildlife Encounter + others
Just Seaview Wildlife Encounter
Just others

Click "Seaview Wildlife Encounter + others"

:lol: It is quite confusing!

If you click on 'photos' on the blue bar at the top, that takes you to the photos section (obviously!) and then there is one photo in the 'photo's by others' area which is mine - click on that and the comments are furthur down the page :):wave:

If you look in the photos page the picture appears at the bottom.

I can see the photo but it's not letting me comment on it.:?

:wave: Thank you.

Some guy called Joel's commented and said 'the animals are fine' or words to that effect - he's the OH of one of the parks keepers so I bet my photo gets deleted soon! :roll::lol:

I saw that :evil: and how he tried to twist it around to make you look bad for donating the birds.

I think its great informing them and making your point across.
I do have a question though, they aren't the type of place to do away with the bun are they?

If you look in the photos page the picture appears at the bottom.

I can see the photo but it's not letting me comment on it.:?

You have to become a fan of the page to be able to comment. :wave:

I saw that :evil: and how he tried to twist it around to make you look bad for donating the birds.

I know! :shock: I felt like asking him if he could read because I already explained why I had donated them in the text under the photo. :roll: Figured I'd better stay polite though...

I think its great informing them and making your point across.
I do have a question though, they aren't the type of place to do away with the bun are they?

I don't *think* so. Or at least, I didn't think so. Now I'm not so sure. :shock:

Hey hun ! Ive not been able to see any pics - but think i have found the link - anyway Ive given up & added you as a frined....so will wait to follow your link from there! :wave:

Hey hun ! Ive not been able to see any pics - but think i have found the link - anyway Ive given up & added you as a frined....so will wait to follow your link from there! :wave:

I've just accepted a few friends so hopefully one of them was you! :lol:

The link is on my wall, click the picture of the bunny and it takes you straight to the page (don't forget to hit the 'like' button otherwise you can't post! :wave:)

Thank you! :)

yeah - Ive done it!:lol::lol::lol:
I commented and hit enter but mistake so did another comment & then decided to do a post!:lol::lol::lol: So hopefully it will help - would be funny to see what they think whne they do their usual facebook check & see all of us ranting and raving!:lol::lol::lol: Ive said Im expecting changes!:lol::lol::lol:

yeah - Ive done it!:lol::lol::lol:
I commented and hit enter but mistake so did another comment & then decided to do a post!:lol::lol::lol: So hopefully it will help - would be funny to see what they think whne they do their usual facebook check & see all of us ranting and raving!:lol::lol::lol: Ive said Im expecting changes!:lol::lol::lol:

I just read your posts! :thumb:

I should think the manager will develop a bit of a headache trying to work out what to do about that one! No doubt it'll all get deleted pretty soon. :roll:

I think really, it's only going to be RU members that have seen it, but they won't know that! For all they know, everyone from here that's commented could be a potential lost customer. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: Protest it is! I shall tidy the spare room! :p

I have to go to work in half an hour, I bet I'll miss a load of excitiement and come home to find it's gone... :roll:

Back