• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie's jealousy problem

KCG

Warren Veteran
Hello to everyone,
Cookie has been pushing me hard lately. My mom came to visit me, she's staying with us for a few days. But Cookie has been very jealous ever since my mom came to us. Even when I talk to my mom or sit next to each other, he always clings to me and digs me up. He always wants me to lie with him or play with him, then Cookie is calm but when I spend time with my mom he turns into a very energetic and mischievous, attention-seeking bunny. Cookie is pushing me these days, is it normal for him to dig me up? (Normally Cookie never digs me). How to avoid jealousy?

He might remember when your parents visited before, and is looking to you for reassurance ?

My dad didn't come because we don't see my dad anymore. The real problem was my dad, who stressed and disrespected Cookie. At least my mom respects life with Cookie. Cookie feels comfortable now, quite comfortable with my mom. But he gets jealous when I spend time with my mom. Even when my mom sits next to me, Cookie comes and sits on my lap, on my breasts. :roll: :lol: Both funny and difficult

My dad didn't come because we don't see my dad anymore. The real problem was my dad, who stressed and disrespected Cookie. At least my mom respects life with Cookie. Cookie feels comfortable now, quite comfortable with my mom. But he gets jealous when I spend time with my mom. Even when my mom sits next to me, Cookie comes and sits on my lap, on my breasts. :roll: :lol: Both funny and difficult[/QUOTE

That's funny, and sweet, he really loves you doesn't he ? :love:

My dad didn't come because we don't see my dad anymore. The real problem was my dad, who stressed and disrespected Cookie. At least my mom respects life with Cookie. Cookie feels comfortable now, quite comfortable with my mom. But he gets jealous when I spend time with my mom. Even when my mom sits next to me, Cookie comes and sits on my lap, on my breasts. :roll: :lol: Both funny and difficult[/QUOTE

That's funny, and sweet, he really loves you doesn't he ? :love:

Yes, but he pushes me, he made me sweat :lol: Cookie doesn't love anyone else, he's not giving me breathing right now. I've had enough of the men now :lol:

Cookie feels bonded to you. His behaviour may well be jealousy, or he is just used to your undivided attention? a bunny friend to get up to mischief with would be the ideal solution. in the meantime I kind of thing you're obligated to give him all the loves he wants :lol:

Cookie feels bonded to you. His behaviour may well be jealousy, or he is just used to your undivided attention? a bunny friend to get up to mischief with would be the ideal solution. in the meantime I kind of thing you're obligated to give him all the loves he wants :lol:

So Cookie sees me as his partner? :lol: Yes, my full attention is usually on him. For the first time, I felt the need for a bunny friend, he made me very tired, at that moment I said, I wish I had a bunny partner, I would relax a bit. :D I'm so tired of love and men right now, thank you Cookie. :lol: he always sits on my lap or on my breasts, he constantly licks my face and neck, and he digs me up, I cannot have a comfortable conversation with my mom :lol:

Back