• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Condolences Needed Please For Our Friend Bunnytoes

So sorry to hear the news of Julie. Such a precious, and amazing little bunny who defied all the odds.
RIP little one. x

Julie was amazing, an inspiration for us all: her carers were truly dedicated and my thoughts are with them.

Extremely sad to hear of Julie's passing. An amazing bunny and devoted bunny mum and dad and I know how truly devastated you be the will be. Sending hugs xxx.

I am so very sorry to hear this news :cry: Julie was a remarkable and very special bunny :love:

Sleep well beautiful Julie xx

Rest in Peace wonderful Julie. I loved her threads. She really did seem to have a wonderful life with so much love and companionship. You must miss her dreadfully.

I'm so sorry. I considered Julie one of my heroes. She went through so much, and lived life so fully. She was amazing and wonderful and will be terribly missed.

Oh no :( Julie was so special and beautiful, a really inspirational bunny. Hugs to Bunnytoes and her family. Binky free Julie xxx

Thank you everyone. I know that Julie has captured hearts of many on RU. She was an amazing soul and my soul bunny. She was the center of our world

I was soo sad to read this. Hugs to you and Binky free Julie. She was truly amazing and that's due to all the love you gave her :) x

Back