• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Photo campaign/ display/ fundraiser- Rabbitless Rabbit Show 2012

We went to the open day yesterday and was absolutely blown away with the Rabbitless Rabbit Show.

It looked fantastic and I recognized some of the buns from the forum. I couldn't read the stories from the tribute wall as they would have made me cry.

Well done to Tracy. She done a fantastic job.

glad you enjoyed it did you get some photos of your day?

loved seeing all the winners and explanations, well done to everyone who placed :D
I hope the display was a success in making people think of rabbits a little differently :love:

I just wanted to update you all and let you know that due to the enthusiasm and generosity of all our entrants, we have raised £118.50. Which means that both Thumpers Rabbit Rescue in Ipswich and Essex Guinea Pig, Rat and Rabbit Rescue will get at least £40 each.

We can't thank you all enough.

Prizes and suchlike will hopefully go out this week, and in due course, hopefully a book will be made of the entries.

We were also wondering whether people would be interested in merchandise made with this competition, such as calendars, books, etc. If you are, then please let me know and we will do our best to make that happen.

Thank you all so much :)

Excellent stuff. Anything in particular or shall we come back to you with some ideas?

When your prizes are sent out it will also come with a blurb asking what your views are, so if you're not sure at the mo, then have a think :)

I will probably buy anyway, whatever you have produced, but I'm often looking for notebooks and stationary items, and these make good gifts too.

sox says thankyou and also for his prizes of supreme food which he will share with mabels :love:

001-14.jpg

002-13.jpg

004-13.jpg

010-7.jpg

008-7.jpg

Spenser's prize and certificate came today, thank you. :D He will pose with his rossette and I will add his photo here.

Congratulations to Sox! :thumb:

Back