• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Photo campaign/ display/ fundraiser- Rabbitless Rabbit Show 2012

I keep forgetting to do this, will try and remember tonight! I don't have many good photos, but I can definitely enter something for the hutch is not enough :D

I keep forgetting to do this, will try and remember tonight! I don't have many good photos, but I can definitely enter something for the hutch is not enough :D

That would be wonderful :) You don't need to enter in bulk. Some people want to, and can, but other don't and either is fine. We just want entries :D

is the point of the hutch is not enough one just the size of it, or are the little details (like hayracks etc) worth mentioning too?

I was thinking I'd put annotations on the photos themselves which would make all the information really easy to see - I'm assuming that the main reason behind this lot is to show people coming on the day what they could do with their housing?

is the point of the hutch is not enough one just the size of it, or are the little details (like hayracks etc) worth mentioning too?

I was thinking I'd put annotations on the photos themselves which would make all the information really easy to see - I'm assuming that the main reason behind this lot is to show people coming on the day what they could do with their housing?

We'd love as many details as someone wants to give us. The idea is to be able to promote all the things rabbits need to be as happy as possible. The title of that category was originally 'most amazing accommodation' if that helps.

We're accepting as many photos of one accommodation as you want for one entry, so sending more and showing details would be wonderful. If you want to annotate then that would be wonderful but equally if you want to note the details on the entry form (and any additional sheet/s) then well annotate them with you words. Either will be great so its totally what you would prefer :)

This sounds amazing. I'm very excited!

God damn it, how am i meant to choose from over 20,000 photos?

This has become a full time job! :lol:

Think i'm up to 12 now :oops:

God damn it, how am i meant to choose from over 20,000 photos?

This has become a full time job! :lol:

Think i'm up to 12 now :oops:

We'll offer you a healthy reduction on entry costs if you wanted to enter all 20,000 :thumb:

We're getting some lovely entries through now, but would love to see more! We haven't yet got any entries into 'Most Creative Enrichment' (which I know is more 'boring' but still vital to their welfare), 'Biggest Binky' (doesn't have to be the most perfect picture, just a photo of your bunny out and about and binkying would be grand) and 'Strongest Fighter' (and there are plenty of those around).

I've given up on trying to get some of the other categories and posting today, otherwise it will never happen!

BattleKat and Gray don't leave it too late! Only 10 days left to enter. You can always send more in later ;)

Whilst we have some lovely entries, we have sadly a lot less than we had hoped for.

We don't have any entries into Biggest Binky, Most Creative Enrichment, Rescue Bunny and the Tribute Wall.

I must admit to being disappointed because I thought people would jump at the chance to show off their bunnies, but maybe we've gone about this in the wrong way somehow. However, we are not disappointed with the quality of the entries we have so far and we are hoping for a late flurry of entries as people gather together what they want to enter.

We're very hopeful :thumb:

BattleKat and Gray don't leave it too late! Only 10 days left to enter. You can always send more in later ;)

Whilst we have some lovely entries, we have sadly a lot less than we had hoped for.

We don't have any entries into Biggest Binky, Most Creative Enrichment, Rescue Bunny and the Tribute Wall.

I must admit to being disappointed because I thought people would jump at the chance to show off their bunnies, but maybe we've gone about this in the wrong way somehow. However, we are not disappointed with the quality of the entries we have so far and we are hoping for a late flurry of entries as people gather together what they want to enter.

We're very hopeful :thumb:

I have Rescue Bunny & Tribute wall entries! But never get Binky pics!

Will be posted on Thursday! :D

Oh, off to have a hunt through my pictures now to see what I can find!

That would be wonderful :) And totally the more the merrier (and remember, if you enter into the categories with no current entries you have a higher chance of winning- but obviously not the Tribute Wall- we don't have many in the 'A Hutch is Not Enough' either).

I haven't forgotten - will get prints ordered and sent soon. Should manage something for creative enrichment category and have lots of dead bunny flops to choose from! :wave:

Back