• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clem Fandango again oops!

Does he not wake you up in the night wandering around and munching and chewing etc?
And he really sleeps on your pillow with you? That is the best thing i have ever heard!
I think Poppy would try and eat me in my sleep :-/

Munching doesn't bother me, I find it relaxing.

I woke at 5am with the wind last night and he was so quiet I had to get up and put the light on to check he was OK!

He doesn't sleep on my pillow all night but appears to jump up as it starts to get light to wait for me to wake up. He patiently waits for his breakfast :)

I agree, i am very lucky. I was woken this morning by a lick on the nose and opened my eyes to see a pair of bunny eyes staring back at me about an inch away. Can't get better than that! :)

I agree! :thumb: Although I do get awakened by a wee Yorkie nose sniffing at me most days and sometimes prodding me with her toy chicky. But yeah, precious bunny face has got to be an awesome sight first thing! And no bad breath like a dog has! :D

I do hope the hormones don't have a bad effect....darned things! :( Why do they have to spoil all the fun? :evil:

Back