• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning, cleaning and bonding

Reckon he's got a secret stash of chill plants hidden somewhere?

My two won't even chill for that pet remedy stuff.

I have to bribe Rodney for brushes and Blossom just eats brushes so is a by hand grooming bunny only lol.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I have to bribe Rodney for brushes and Blossom just eats brushes so is a by hand grooming bunny only lol.

He must have [emoji848]
Now that I've got Athie it's even more clear that Zeus is a special lazy bunny [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Oooo wait? Hand grooming? What do you use? [emoji848]

Slightly damp hands and nice long strokes then just rub hands together when done to ball up the fur.

Tends to get the loose everyday stuff. She hasn't started moulting yet so not sure what to go for then maybe a lint roller. Primrose loved hers but rexes fur is a bit different.

Slightly damp hands and nice long strokes then just rub hands together when done to ball up the fur.

Tends to get the loose everyday stuff. She hasn't started moulting yet so not sure what to go for then maybe a lint roller. Primrose loved hers but rexes fur is a bit different.

Hmmmm might try that on Athie :D thanks :D he still runs for the hills after 2mins of petting

Hahahaha yup [emoji1787] don't think he got the memo [emoji1787]
Times like that when I get very sad his genes won't be passed on :( if only I had a house, I would've let him have 1 litter so I can have a warren of chilled bunnies [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Maybe he's stealing some weed from my neighbours when I'm not looking [emoji848][emoji1787]

While I can see the appeal of a warren of chilled bunnies, consider this: You won't be able to vacuum at all with all those chilled bunnies lying around.

Maybe he is... :lol:

While I can see the appeal of a warren of chilled bunnies, consider this: You won't be able to vacuum at all with all those chilled bunnies lying around.

Maybe he is... [emoji38]
Hmmm you make a very valid point! But think of all the fluffy cuddlessss [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I'd give up cleaning and working and just live in a big mansion filled with bunny fluff [emoji1787] maybe it's good that I'm not rich [emoji1787]

Back