• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheeky

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
a31eaef6c96d6d0a495ec231a0178b0a.jpg

538a108948ca0778a20253ddd947d626.jpg

6b2826853622c782a40fb05afa41f3b1.jpg

got some orchard grass for him to try.. well, he spends most of the time on the box eating and isn’t too interested in the left over meadow hay [emoji38][emoji88]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XD I'd say something about it all being kept in one place ad reducing cleaning but I know better :lol:

thank you all :heart: he's quite a character, I have to admit.

he's made a hole further down to pull hay out now :roll: :lol:

Mine are now getting a blend of orchard grass and timothy hay. The last batch of organic meadow hay was not appreciated, so I am not sure why they had a change in heart.

Mine are now getting a blend of orchard grass and timothy hay. The last batch of organic meadow hay was not appreciated, so I am not sure why they had a change in heart.

I keep wanting to do a blend of different hays but I don’t have the ability to mix them [emoji38] hay would just get everywhere in the house. I settle for switching up every bag which he seems to really enjoy & it keeps it exciting

I’m tempted to try timothy hay again.. it’s just I had a really bad reaction to a box from hay box (full allergies) to the point I threw it in our spare room and begged for somebody to take it. I would have paid somebody to take it actually. I couldn’t be in the same room as it [emoji88][emoji38] I do have a timothy hay allergy but I was doing so fine until I wasn’t. and well, Luna had a reaction too

he does love timothy but he seems to love the orchard grass the most [emoji38] wanted to get him oat to try but it’s sold out :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back