• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chat Up Line Chaos Fundraiser Closed/ UD Winners Announced!

Spenser: I have a new chill-n-chew mat. How about you tart chewing at one end, I chew at the other, and we meet and chill in the middle? :D

Champ has a line for Snowy:
'You're more than just my honey, you're my snuggle bunny!'

Bailey Bunny has a line for Snowy:
'You're the light at the end of my burrow!'

Almond Blossom has a line for Bilbo:
'You know, you look a lot like my next husbun.'

:love: :love: :love:

Champ has a line for Snowy:
'You're more than just my honey, you're my snuggle bunny!'

Bailey Bunny has a line for Snowy:
'You're the light at the end of my burrow!'

Almond Blossom has a line for Bilbo:
'You know, you look a lot like my next husbun.'

:love: :love: :love:

Snowy: I love snuggling Champ :love: Bailey what a wonderful compliment :love:

Bilbo: Almond Blossom I would be honoured ;):love:

Well the Fund-raiser has officially closed and thanks to the generosity of everyone who took part we have managed to raise a whopping £108.35 :D :D:D

That is a truly fantastic amount which I did not think we would achieve. Now Paws Here can start the neutering for some of their long term boys, including one who has sadly been with them for 2 years :( This will of course get the ball rolling for potential adoption.

Please accept my heartfelt thanks and the thanks of Rachel, Paws Here founder as well as that from all the resident bunnies.

Later this evening (when I get in from work) I shall ask Bilbo and Snowy to pull winners from a hat so watch this space for some photos and the results.

Thank you once again for your kindness :love:

We have Winners! :D :D

Bilbo and Snowy chose at random two tickets each:

PrizeDraw2.jpg

PrizeDraw4.jpg

*drumroll*

Our two runners up are:
Prize3.jpg

Prize1.jpg

MichelleBee and Kermit, lucky recipients of chocolate bracelets (not edible). Well done ladies :D

And now for the winners, ladies and gentlemen, hold your breaths please and give a round of applause for........

Prize4.jpg

Prize2.jpg

Susiebun and Orange. Both of you have won a pet portrait in the style of your choice and it can be any pet species too.
I'll pm all winners tomorrow with details, congratulations :D

Congratulations and thank you again for entering :D

Well done once again ladies, it has been a great success but it was not possibly without you.

I can't wait to get started on all your pictures :D

Back