• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chat Up Line Chaos Fundraiser Closed/ UD Winners Announced!

How long is the fundraiser open? I don't get paid for my grass chomping duties until the end of the month. And since I am half bunny, can I enter? *snuffle sniff* :bunny: :rabbit2:

How long is the fundraiser open? I don't get paid for my grass chomping duties until the end of the month. And since I am half bunny, can I enter? *snuffle sniff* :bunny: :rabbit2:

Until the 31st of May but depending on how much we raise perhaps I shall extend it. Thank you for showing an interest :D

I like your new signature too :love:

ETA Almond Blossom could enter :D

Big and Beige's entries...

Beige: Hello Snowdrop. I'm Beige Saffron Walden BunBun. Nuf said...

Big: Bilbo I think I might have a piece of hay stuck in my bobtail, please could you check...'

Beige:
Snowdrop we have fresh hay, sprouts and the stars what more could a doe desire?...'

Beige: Hello Snowdrop. I'm Beige Saffron Walden BunBun. Nuf said...

Big: Bilbo I think I might have a piece of hay stuck in my bobtail, please could you check...'

Beige:
Snowdrop we have fresh hay, sprouts and the stars what more could a doe desire?...'

Snowdrop: Ooh Beige, I may just swoon away :love:

Bilbo: Anything I can do to be of service Big *hubba hubba*

Thank you for entering :D

Spenser: I have been poorly this week, Princess Snowdrop. Would you like to come and stroke my mane?

Spenser: Bilbo, my good fellow, I have trained Mummy to stand over me with a fan. ;) It does wonders for that 'hot under the quiff' feeling. Feel free to drop by.

Mummy will send my pennies now. :wave:

Spenser: I have been poorly this week, Princess Snowdrop. Would you like to come and stroke my mane?

Spenser: Bilbo, my good fellow, I have trained Mummy to stand over me with a fan. ;) It does wonders for that 'hot under the quiff' feeling. Feel free to drop by.

Mummy will send my pennies now. :wave:

Snowdrop: Ooh Spenser I would consider than an hounour :love:
Bilbo: I would love to share your breeze :D

Spenser: Now I have a posh new fan with batteries! :D All the does will be flocking to me, but I will reserve a space for Princess Snowdrop. :love:

Spenser: Now I have a posh new fan with batteries! :D All the does will be flocking to me, but I will reserve a space for Princess Snowdrop. :love:

Snowdrop: Ooh Spenser, I feel so honoured *swoon*

Snowdrops Mummy says: I will be extending this fund-raiser until June the 30th. Thank you to everyone has entered so far its been very much appreciated :D I will also be able to add a new style of portrait, please see post 1 :D

This has now been extended to the 15th of June. We've managed to raise £4 but it would be great to raise it to £10 or more. Please enter if you c an and have some fun in the process :D

Mr McFlurry: I will be hosting a hutch-warming party in the near future. Would Princess Snowdrop like to attend? Auntie Susan (susie bun) will send pennies for me.

Big: Bilbo I would love to run my paw through your quiff as you whisper sweet nothings into my earsies.

Phyliss: Bilbo, do you have an Elastoplast? Because I hurt my paw when I fell for you. :love:

Mavis: Bilbo, I seem to have lost my mobile phone number. Please can I have yours? :love:

Dyliss: Bilbo, have you ever been mistaken for a sheep? Because I think you're unbaalievable :love:

Phyliss: Bilbo, you're such a sweetie, you could put Cadbury's out of business :love:

Mavis: Bilbo, you must be exhausted, as you've been binkying through my mind all night :love:

Dyliss: Excuse me Bilbo, I'm lost. Can I have directions to your hutch? ;):love:

Mr McFlurry: I will be hosting a hutch-warming party in the near future. Would Princess Snowdrop like to attend? Auntie Susan (susie bun) will send pennies for me.

Sowdrop: Why Mr McFlurry, I would be delighted you big handsome king of fluffy softness :love:

Phyliss: Bilbo, do you have an Elastoplast? Because I hurt my paw when I fell for you. :love:

Mavis: Bilbo, I seem to have lost my mobile phone number. Please can I have yours? :love:

Dyliss: Bilbo, have you ever been mistaken for a sheep? Because I think you're unbaalievable :love:

Bilbo: Girls, girls I am just spoilt for choice! For your sore paw Phyliss I have one thousand kisses. Mavis I will give you the number to my exclusive party line ;) Dyliss you are a cheeky wee thing, feel free to chill out with me on my sheepskin s hag pile.

Phyliss: Bilbo, you're such a sweetie, you could put Cadbury's out of business :love:

Mavis: Bilbo, you must be exhausted, as you've been binkying through my mind all night :love:

Dyliss: Excuse me Bilbo, I'm lost. Can I have directions to your hutch? ;):love:

Bilbo: Mmmm chocolate, let us share a bar by candlelight Phyliss. Mavis may I collapse in your arms? Dyliss I will send my chariot to collect you. Such pretty maids all three of you :love:

Thank you ladies for entering :D

I have also added a new style of portrait (oil pastel) to post one in order to give the winner more choice.

Back