• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you recommend a good carrier big enough for two lop rabbits?

Saucepot

Alpha Buck
pretty please?

I would prefer one which opened top and front, roomy anough for 2 rabbits to snuggle in...oh and I need it by Friday :lol:

I looked at that one :D cool, will take a drive over to P at H tomorrow! thanks :wave:

I agree about lining with vetbed, I do that for my piggies....I am hoping to come home with a husbun for her on Friday if she bonds with him :D

i have this, i bought it for £2 from a bootsale 2 years ago and its lasted brilliantly, its the best carrier!

I looked at that one :D cool, will take a drive over to P at H tomorrow! thanks :wave:

I agree about lining with vetbed, I do that for my piggies....I am hoping to come home with a husbun for her on Friday if she bonds with him :D

Ooo, so exciting!! :D Keeping fingers crossed it goes well...

Mine is almost the same as the one above (without the roof part) and it fits my bun in fine - not sure bout 2 though.. I am intending to use it for my 4 rats too.

Hi yes I was wondering the same. I have one Mini Lop and will be getting another one end of April so I was looking for a carrier for both of them as I have been told once they are bonded they shoud not be seperated even when going to the vet. I noticed that carrier from Pets at Home has 3 sizes which one is best for 2 Mini Lops? :D

Back