• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can you put bunny waste in the green bin?

I have a vision of you sneaking over to the flats, dressed all in black and wearing a balaclava. :lol::lol::lol: Just thought I'd better add that I only 'borrow space' in the neighbour's bin on the morning of our bin collection. ;)

Normally I am in a bobble hat, pyjamas and wellies :lol: And I have to admit that when the bins haven't been emptied because of snow I have actually gone back over there and taken our rubbish out as we wouldn't take space that people might need :D

And I have to admit that when the bins haven't been emptied because of snow I have actually gone back over there and taken our rubbish out as we wouldn't take space that people might need :D

Imagine what people would think if they caught you doing it! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks everyone the green bin here is for leaves and stuff. Think im going to try it anyway as our black bin gets full way to quickly.

Back