• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you have 2 rabbits in nero 4?

For the price of that cage you could probably pick up a dog crate and a puppy pen to section off some of a room :)

I think its too small :) x

11-09-2008 05:24 PM
lotsofsmoggies I don't have any indoor cages but is all I can say at this thread.

I would have rather you spent your money on a dog crate and added shelves, did you look on ebay or your local ad paper? It would have been so much better for your buns.

Why are you shocked, I did mention that it was for short term (about 2 weeks). I have now sorted out another hutch for outdoors. The cage for my indoor rabbit is a very big one and I have my rabbit in the cage while my dog is indoors, while she is outside the rabbit has free run of the house at least 4 hours per day.

Why are you shocked, I did mention that it was for short term (about 2 weeks). I have now sorted out another hutch for outdoors. The cage for my indoor rabbit is a very big one and I have my rabbit in the cage while my dog is indoors, while she is outside the rabbit has free run of the house at least 4 hours per day.

Must of missed the short term bit, sorry. More haste, less speed.

Back