• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bye, bye Hoppy Holidays. :( CLOSED. 28.8.16

Yes you've been (and are) a very strong lady to cope with all you've been through. Much stronger than you ever credit yourself as being :)

I am hoping to come up to your neck of the woods before the year is out. If I may, I shall tell you when, so that if you're free and it suits, we can meet :wave:

Meeting up would be lovely! x

Thanks MightyMax. xxx

Right now I am trying to keep busy by slowly starting to sort all the bits and pieces out. Tip, re-cycle, sell.... it will take me a few days and as will the completion of my latest move. I am aiming to have everything 'done and dusted' over the next couple of weeks.

Chances are that most of the units will be sold as I cannot afford to haul them around with me just in the off chance of something coming up in the future, and also the cost of putting them into storage isn't cheap. Moving is not a cheap thing to be doing on such a regular basis.

Wishing you all the best for your new start :)

I wouldn't want you to think I was trying to gain from your business closing, but if you have some things you are hoping to sell, then I may be interested. As you may know, my dh and I are currently undertaking a rabbit shed project and are always on the look out for things we can use. I have family in your area, so that would make things easier. Anyway, no pressure, PM me if you wish xx

Wishing you all the best for your new start :)

I wouldn't want you to think I was trying to gain from your business closing, but if you have some things you are hoping to sell, then I may be interested. As you may know, my dh and I are currently undertaking a rabbit shed project and are always on the look out for things we can use. I have family in your area, so that would make things easier. Anyway, no pressure, PM me if you wish xx

There are lots of things that will be for sale....will start sorting them all out this week.

Yes you've been (and are) a very strong lady to cope with all you've been through. Much stronger than you ever credit yourself as being :)

I am hoping to come up to your neck of the woods before the year is out. If I may, I shall tell you when, so that if you're free and it suits, we can meet :wave:
I'll join if that's alright? So long as there is no snow... snow and bike aren't best of friends.

Mrs B, you've made a difficult decision and although your sad. It's going to lead to bigger and better things.

I know what you mean about being somewhat relieved you're no longer the sole carer for so many animals at one time. It's a big responsibility and a lot of pressure.
You deserve the break.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I'll join if that's alright? So long as there is no snow... snow and bike aren't best of friends.

Mrs B, you've made a difficult decision and although your sad. It's going to lead to bigger and better things.

I know what you mean about being somewhat relieved you're no longer the sole carer for so many animals at one time. It's a big responsibility and a lot of pressure.
You deserve the break.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

It's absolutely OK by me :wave:

Sending hugs your way Mrs. B. I will be dealing with my own 'reality' of watching the last of a beloved home and life slip away in the next few weeks also. As Jane said and I agree, it may not be easy to do but having the option of making this decision for yourself instead of it being made for you will hopefully add a sense of strength to your new beginning. And it's not an ending really...just a new chapter. Let's see what happens in the next few pages together, shall we? Holding out a hand and a hug to you, dear lady.

The song on my radio is spot on right now. "Tell your heart to beat again...yesterday's a closing door, you don't live there anymore...love sees farther than you ever could." It's a song by Danny Gokey.

https://play.google.com/music/previ...rch&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics

I hope the link works. Posting from my phone is always a gamble. ;)

(((((((((Hugs)))))))) xxxxx

Sending hugs your way Mrs. B. I will be dealing with my own 'reality' of watching the last of a beloved home and life slip away in the next few weeks also. As Jane said and I agree, it may not be easy to do but having the option of making this decision for yourself instead of it being made for you will hopefully add a sense of strength to your new beginning. And it's not an ending really...just a new chapter. Let's see what happens in the next few pages together, shall we? Holding out a hand and a hug to you, dear lady.

The song on my radio is spot on right now. "Tell your heart to beat again...yesterday's a closing door, you don't live there anymore...love sees farther than you ever could." It's a song by Danny Gokey.

https://play.google.com/music/previ...rch&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics

I hope the link works. Posting from my phone is always a gamble. ;)

(((((((((Hugs)))))))) xxxxx

:love::love:

A little lifeline has been offered however it means house sharing again and this time with a total stranger... I am not going to reverse my decision for many reasons! Hand over the reins to someone else now.

Back