• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Treat Bake Off Entries

Well done everyone! :D I'm stealing Funny Bunny's idea: I already wrap Lopsy's pellets in leaves quite often (raspberry, hazel, artichoke and mallow) and I have made full-on complicated parcels with leaves and grass and stuff, but the whole sushi thing is cool!

Thank you tamsin for organising this. It's been great to see the other entries and I'm loving the other ideas. Can't wait to make those other treats for M and A.

:love:... All the ideas were fabulous.. I didnt realise there were so many creative bunneh mummehs oit ther in RU!!!

Seriously, well done to each and everyone of you!:thumb:

Well done everyone! :D I'm stealing Funny Bunny's idea: I already wrap Lopsy's pellets in leaves quite often (raspberry, hazel, artichoke and mallow) and I have made full-on complicated parcels with leaves and grass and stuff, but the whole sushi thing is cool!

that's great to hear, yes such great ideas for us all to try out

Back