• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run Stafford M6 service station - Chester (46miles)

* breathes a sigh of relief *

As long as Raine can do Sat and wwe can get the to you early enough for you to get to your party, hopefully this is sorted :D

Thank you so much

Edit... it's a 3 1/2 hr journey in total so as long as we get going fairly early we should be ok

All we need now is for the Wiffles to be pregnant and have babies in the next 7days :shock: :shock:

Wicked, I will pm you all my phone number, I'll forget before saturday, but I can deffo do it. So you just have to kick my ass, with a time and place for pick up :D

xEMMAx said:
Sue&Sooty said:
All we need now is for the Wiffles to be pregnant and have babies in the next 7days :shock: :shock:

Uh oh, don't say that :shock: :shock:
Well it is a possibility :? as they are un-neutered, 5mths old and have been living together :? I have now seperated them but they have been together at Gems

Emergency spay, I had to do it with two bunnies that came to me the other week. Emma book her for a space next monday.

SOAD said:
Emergency spay, I had to do it with two bunnies that came to me the other week. Emma book her for a space next monday.

I'm in Brussels from 6th to 8th :shock:
And as I haven't lived here long haven't found a vet yet :oops: :oops:

I am really confused here.!! :shock: So many buns, so many runs.

Tree, are you going to Emmas on Saturday 4th ?, I am supposed to be too with Teddy from RSPCA Walsall. Which buns are you transporting ?

This whole thing is getting way too confusing !!!! :?

Cavyslave said:
I am really confused here.!! :shock: So many buns, so many runs.

Tree, are you going to Emmas on Saturday 4th ?, I am supposed to be too with Teddy from RSPCA Walsall. Which buns are you transporting ?

This whole thing is getting way too confusing !!!! :?

Will pm you! :D

Hi everyone, see a lots been happening since I have been on. Thanks Tree for offering to do segment three. So we are all sorted.
Ill pm Sue, Tree and Emma my mobile no and if everyone could pm me theres.

Because its a long trip to try and get someone to cover, I thought the best way was to do it in three, and that way we can get these bunnies settled soon.

Before we finalise times, can I ask Sue what time do you want to set off on Saturday morning. As I am the middle link, I can fit in with my time around Sues and Trees.

PS Sue, once we have it roughly planned, we could advertise for a bunny run for your segment of the trip i.e. from Winchester to Oxford and see if anyone is coming this way on Saturday and could slot in.

Raine you're a star for helping out with this run!

I can leave at almost anytime really on Saturday... if we can't get anyone to help out with my end of the journey I'll just have to find somewhere nice to take the kids on the way home :wink:

:D I'm easy whatever time as Bryn should be finishing off my shed yay.

The one question I have is if this bunny is pregant and if she is in the late stages of pregancy, could there a danger to her being moved?

I did wonder that too. Also they will have to go in the same carrier on their journey too as I don't have a spare. Gem has provided the carrier that they are coming in so theres no need to swap them over at all.

Sue&Sooty said:
I did wonder that too. Also they will have to go in the same carrier on their journey too as I don't have a spare. Gem has provided the carrier that they are coming in so theres no need to swap them over at all.

Would you like me to transfer some money into your bank account so you can get another carrier? That's only if you can easily get to somewhere that sells them :D

I have two carriers, could you use a card board box?

Could you take her to the vets at all and get them checked? is there a pregnancy test they can do at all, it's so difficult what if she gives whie traveling?

xEMMAx said:
Sue&Sooty said:

Would you like me to transfer some money into your bank account so you can get another carrier? That's only if you can easily get to somewhere that sells them :D

Gem has said she'll send me some money to get another carrier if you want them to stay apart.

Sorry to be a pain in the butt :oops: , but if she's pregant and due to give birth on the day of the move, could this be dangerous? I would never forgive myself if something bad happened, while I was driving up. :D

SOAD said:
Sorry to be a pain in the butt :oops: , but if she's pregant and due to give birth on the day of the move, could this be dangerous? I would never forgive myself if something bad happened, while I was driving up. :D

I will try and see if my vet will have a look at her and see if he thinks she's pregnant.. :? I think the problem is that it's really hard to tell :?

Back