• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny massage

I would love to see some piccies too!! if anyone would like to send some in for Bunny Mad magazine of their bunny during or after a massage, that would be great!!

Chandra got back to me and apologies for the problems on her website!! if you would like to order the book you can email her at chandra@chandrabeal.com you will get the free postage and you can pay by paypal. She delivers very quickly too.

I would love to see some piccies too!! if anyone would like to send some in for Bunny Mad magazine of their bunny during or after a massage, that would be great!!

Yeah sure, they have all had their massages today so I will get some pics tomorrow :D

bunny mad lisa said:

Chandra got back to me and apologies for the problems on her website!! if you would like to order the book you can email her at chandra@chandrabeal.com you will get the free postage and you can pay by paypal. She delivers very quickly too.

:lol: :lol: Thanks for that.. I couldn't access her website either so will use the email link you've provided :lol:

bunny mad lisa said:

When would you need photos by for your next print Lisa? I'll have to force Audrey to like the massage so she can be fammousse! :lol:

deadline for the next issue of bunny Mad is nd of Feb, so theres plenty of time. i welcome any pics, stories ideas ect.
it's so nice to read that bunnies are enjoying ther massages, tey do deserve spoiling, hey maybe oneday we will be able to take our bunny's to a health spa :lol:

I spotted the massage book on Amazon but was slightly put off by one of the review comments. Having heard good things from people on the forum, I am now tempted to give it a go. We have a copy of the Why Does My Rabbit..? book which I bought after borrowing a copy from a relative who has quite a few house-buns. We have found that book quite useful.

bunny mad lisa said:

I emailed the author last night and had a reply back this morning that she'd posted a copy off to me, and gave me her paypal account name so that I could pay the £8.99...NO POSTAGE!!!!! How's that for Customer service!!!

Back