• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Hops on the move

Good grief Kay :shock::shock::shock: I am stunned - I knew from your recent posts things must have been bad, but never would I have imagined it would be something like this :cry::cry::cry:

I hope the piece of :censored: gets his come uppence!!! :evil:

If you need anything, you know where we are - hugs to you & David, I'm so hoping 2010 is a lot, lot kinder to you both & your animals xxxx

Oh no how awful!! :(

Am so sorry this has happened and I *truly* hope things start to work out for you and your family xxx

Just when you think the horridness of the world can't surprise you any more.....

(( hugs )) to you.

How awful for you, I am fairly new to the forum but had to post to say I truly hope all the best things that can happen will happen for you and that that :censored: gets his just deserts xx

How utterly horrific :shock::shock: I can't believe people get away with this kind of behaviour.

But also a huge WELL DONE to you for getting yourselves sorted so quickly, I would not have known where to begin and would probably be sleeping in a box on the street right now, you are amazing :D :D

I hope you have a happy and peaceful christmas and that the next year is much calmer.x

How utterly horrific :shock::shock: I can't believe people get away with this kind of behaviour.

But also a huge WELL DONE to you for getting yourselves sorted so quickly, I would not have known where to begin and would probably be sleeping in a box on the street right now, you are amazing :D :D

I hope you have a happy and peaceful christmas and that the next year is much calmer.x

Trust me it wasn't easy:cry: it was sleepless nights trawling the internet as we had all the animals to sort and as long as they were ok then David & I would have slept on a park bench. Unfortunately we had to do it quick as the guy knew that the only way he could really get to me would be through the animals (this was because we have involved the Police). The house was but on the system as flagged incase he turned up we had to phone 999.

Good grief Kay :shock::shock::shock: I am stunned - I knew from your recent posts things must have been bad, but never would I have imagined it would be something like this :cry::cry::cry:

I hope the piece of :censored: gets his come uppence!!! :evil:

If you need anything, you know where we are - hugs to you & David, I'm so hoping 2010 is a lot, lot kinder to you both & your animals xxxx

We certainly don't do things by halves:?.

:shock::shock::shock:

So sorry to hear you've had to go through all of this.
I really hope next year is a better one for you. xxx

so sorry to hear about all you've been through.:shock:

As others have said, do let us know if there's anything we can do to help

Trust me it wasn't easy:cry: it was sleepless nights trawling the internet as we had all the animals to sort and as long as they were ok then David & I would have slept on a park bench. Unfortunately we had to do it quick as the guy knew that the only way he could really get to me would be through the animals (this was because we have involved the Police). The house was but on the system as flagged incase he turned up we had to phone 999.

I bet it was, I would be a mumbling wreck by now :shock: Thinking back I remember you posting photos of the new house and how happy everyone was for you, how gutting that it ended like this...still at least now you know you are capable of getting through ANYTHING :D (not much of a benefit, I know. but it's something.)

I still can't believe it all happened, it's madness that people can get away with that kind of thing :evil: and that lovely people like you and David have to suffer.

I hope things are going smoothly in the new place and that in the New Year you can have a chance to come here and relax for a bit. Sophie misses you :love: and sends nose snuggles xxxx

Oh and be prepared everyone as fundraising for Bunny Hops is going to be a top priority for 2010 to keep bunny hops afloat after all this mess. :wave:

Oh my god. This must have been horrific. I can't imagine how you managed to sleep or eat. I really hope that you get all the money back and that everything works out for you. It was nice to see how many people all pulled together to help you and the bunnies.

Oh my god. This must have been horrific. I can't imagine how you managed to sleep or eat. I really hope that you get all the money back and that everything works out for you. It was nice to see how many people all pulled together to help you and the bunnies.

We will be lucky to get £1,000 back out of £8,500

Laura,
Don't worry we are coming over for a relax and I can't wait to see Soph and Dooley again. Dooley still as loads of room here to run about with Blue, Gypsy, Molly & Sam.

We will be lucky to get £1,000 back out of £8,500

Laura,
Don't worry we are coming over for a relax and I can't wait to see Soph and Dooley again. Dooley still as loads of room here to run about with Blue, Gypsy, Molly & Sam.

Fab, we will get Xmas out of the way and then we will arrange a date to look forward to :love:

Back