• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny christmas tree

dollyanna

Alpha Buck
Didn't quite get this finished yesterday, so we had to finish and decorate today under supervision from the loft apartment - at which point the buns decided it had been an exhausting day and took themselves off inside to bed and that was that!
So they haven't seen it yet, we're keeping an eye out for them waking up and will try and get some photos in the dark.
Fresh willow cut yesterday, should keep them happy for a while at least :D
Particularly proud of the swede snowmen!!!:lol:

Q2qCTaY.jpg

v9Dw6KB.jpg

WHe6ALK.jpg

Sorry, their outdoor space is really not photogenic, never looks pretty!

And indoors they had another tree, this time stuffed with hays and some hidden goodies, next to their winter igloo (which is looking a little worse for wear as Freja keeps redesigning the entrance tunnel!!)

zLN7DtI.jpg

Festive and yummy to. The ornaments are fabulous.
I am looking forward to hearing the bunny review and photosof their reaction to the tree.

Imgur not being cooperative but the bunnies deigned to come and explore last night in the dark - turns out Odin is more photogenic in the dark with a flash than he is in the light!
They're still working on it, not impressed with the change in weather today :roll: so they've stayed undercover most of the day working on the tree instead!! Freja braved the wilds briefly until a flying plastic plant pot startled her back to safety.
Photos will follow, I think I'll have to get up at 2am to try and get into imgur!!

Back