• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnie's have gone MAD!!

RogerRabbit999

Mama Doe
It's official. My bunnie's have somehow managed to get hold of some of Corrie's Sylvia's 'brownies'. They are all far, too happy for my liking today. Poor old Katie has admitted defeat and is in the process of relocating to the loft conversion, now that Paddington is nicely settled into what used to be her room. The staircase leading up to it is the original one from over 300yrs ago, and each step is probably the height of 3 modern ones, and yet since Katie has decided to move, Dipsy has now started for the first time ever making his way up them, and then needing some assistance to get back down. I have a vision of poor Katie getting nicely settled upstairs, waking up the next morning and hearing a cry of despair, as she discovers Dipsy in her room staring at her, and her move into what was meant to be a 'bunny free' zone, turning out to be all for nothing lol. Made myself cheese on toast for lunch, then the postman rang the doorbell. Came back and it was gone. Discovered Pippa and Dipsy behind the settee munching on it. Tried to get it back, but Dipsy lunged at me, so just left it with them. Bodger is hyper with his noiseiest toys today, and then sat whacking his food bowl against the puppy pen panel, driving me absolutely insane. Filled his water bowl 3 times, and each time he deliberately tipped it over with his mouth, so then found him an old water bottle. Paddington has had his first proper binky since moving in, and appears to be in training for the next Olympics. Racing round the lounge, down the hallway, round his room, back down the hallway etc etc. Was really good seeing him have so much fun though and hopefully starting to feel more confident. Buster my lovely blind french lop, was just hilarious tonight. The Giant bunnies don't seem to race about so much, but poor old Buster seemed beside himself with high spirits, and looked like he was having some kind of fit if I'm honest. He just looked so bizarre trying to run so fast, shaking his head, and trying his best to jump and kick his back legs out at the same time. Maybe I'll just stay in bed tomorrow!!

:lol: Sounds like the bunnies have officially taken over the whole house. Can't beleive that they managed to steal the cheese on toast while you were gone and hid to eat it. Too funny.
Is Katie your daughter?

:lol:
sounds like my house somtimes :)
We had to buy big massive dog bowls for the buns to stop them tipping them for the fun of it.
We get them from pets at home and they're about £4-£5?
Parsley tries to tip it when he's in a funny mood but he can't lift it up high enough ;)
Best buy ever!!!

:lol: Sounds like the bunnies have officially taken over the whole house. Can't beleive that they managed to steal the cheese on toast while you were gone and hid to eat it. Too funny.
Is Katie your daughter?

Yes she is and she is 14. I think the problem is that she is scared of Dipsy, and he is the ringleader and the 'always in trouble bun'. She is convinced that his purpose in life is to makes hers as miserable as possible. He breaks into her room at every opportunity, nibbles on her fave books and homework, literally hangs swinging from her scarves, and then goes for her when she trys to get him out. Dipsy is a rescue but when we got him the end of September last year, omg his aggresssion was just shocking, horrific, never seen anything like it, and every day he attacked me relentlessly always drawing blood, and the worse time I needed 5 stitches, so I think because she has seen him like that, she's just scared of him now. It's a shame because he is such a lovely bun now, and I worked so hard with him getting rid of his aggression, but she just doesn't want him near her or her things.

My 13 year old son can relate to that! being autistic, he has a very short memory so forgets to shut his bedroom door, forgets to put his wires out of the way (I put them behind hardboard and in cable tidies, but he rearranges them when he is trying out different PCs) and then gets extremely upset when a bun does a ninja attack on his wires...snipped in 15 seconds, and the culprit is back out hiding behind the settee!

He is also a bit scared as I got him to hand feed them a few SS pellets once...they mob him now, running around his feet :lol::lol:

Back