• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies favourite herbs

Tibbsy and Echo love mint, sage and lemon thyme. But if it's herby...they'll eat it!! I think it's the stronger flavoured ones they like best.

Definatly mint for pie, especially spearmint. She goes MAD for it! She can sniff out polos from across the room too! (Dont worry, there is no way Id ever give them to her!)

My two get Basil (for the meds), curly parsley, flat parsley, coriander & dill.

I've never tried mint or thyme, but will now that i know buns can have it.

And ill be buying whatever you make with the herbs Liz!

Aldi have some super little pots of live basil & parsley in at the moment, they may have had other stuff in besides but that's what was left when I went in yesterday. 59p each from memory (compared to £1.19 at Sainsbury). I keep mine on the window sil and pinch a few leaves off each day and add them to Incas buffet of delights :p She doesn't have a favorite, loves both! I'll probably divide the pots when the weather warms up a bit and plant some outside :D Growing from seeds is very easy too but these are fab if you want something right away.

Back