• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies being cute and accidental mauling

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
DISCLAIMER!!! No bunnies were harmed... only the poor human [emoji2356]

So was sitting on the floor giving Zeus head rubs and the other 2 were being cute by the litter tray, so attempted some pics...
035a1356a201ff7d915522e5fd4fbe1c.jpg

Athie hears camera noise and turns round to investigate
00ce81bbd80d481372e4d5d137530233.jpg

Then realises mom is taking pics while they're pooping
d0447a8c64094b2b5f8642f65b2f295b.jpg

He runs off as expected but Gaia was sitting so cute so leaned forward to get a better angle...
84aa9ae4060abe49f59f803a0a4400b0.jpg

At this moment I feel little paws against my back... keep in mind I'm sat with one leg bent, one straight and half leaning over the bent leg, so my back is probably at like 45° angle... then the gentle paws turn into 4 claws of doom attempting to scramble onto my back [emoji3064] me in agony squeaking at Zeus he's hurting me, sudden thump noise, grump Zeus sitting next to me.

He managed to actually scratch so much it has little blood droplets on the scratches [emoji24][emoji24]

I should've known better than to go half down with Zeus near [emoji1787] he loves jump on my back [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Rodney does this and then tries to nibble me. It's terrible when he's feeling sharp!

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Dusty loves to nestle under my chin against my skin and as a baby would squeak and claw her way there, biting through any fabric that got in her way. Lots of my tops now have little holes in them near the neckline. Looking back, she was probably seeking a heat source as she was so little.

OMG it's so painful, sometimes Cookie tries to dig up and chew on me with his claws. It gets so painful. Get well soon :|

Oh, noooo, sharp bunny nails! Zeus could at least wear some socks if he has to jump on you! :shock::lol: Athie didn't seem impressed that you were taking pictures while he and Gaia were pooping, by the way. :lol:

Back