• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bungle just attacked me!

:cry::cry::cry: i remeber how sore my head was when my mom brushed my hair and it was all knotted. poor little man hope theres not much left to do and he gets an extra special treat tonight.. oh an you get a hug from your fella, cus its bloody hard work having to do the best for these bunnies and feeling evil for doing it xxxx

:cry::cry::cry: i remeber how sore my head was when my mom brushed my hair and it was all knotted. poor little man hope theres not much left to do and he gets an extra special treat tonight.. oh an you get a hug from your fella, cus its bloody hard work having to do the best for these bunnies and feeling evil for doing it xxxx

Technically Bungle is my OH's bunny! He came as a foster but my OH fell in love and didnt want to let him go. Despite him being his bunny its still me that paid the £300 vet bill when Snow bit his nose and me who does the grooming! Although the OH does help with feeding and cleaning out as I dont have time in a morning to do 3 feeds and 3 litter tray changes before work.

:wave:Wahl is a great brand for clippers. If you are planning on doing a full body clip make sure you get clippers suitable for that purpose. Some are just intended for light trimming. It will drive you mad if you buy the wrong kind. If you ask the store and tell them exactly what you are going to be using them for they can guide you. Good luck with the most gorgeous Bungle:love: I think before and after pictures are going to be a necessity:D

Just got the scissors to him again while my Oh held him. Have got most of the big matts out, he looks like a total plonker though now!!

I just paid £40 to get my Persian rescue cat shaved underneath at the vet under sedation .I have spent the last year trying to get him to trust me grooming him but I felt I was losing a long battle each time with him and have the war wounds to prove it

Well I tried to clip him- failed miserably!

Got some clippers from P@H but just cant get them to go through his hair its so thick!

He has ended up with a very bad hair cut done with scissors!

Back