• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bugsy and Flo - a few recent vids

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
To try and cheer everyone up, here are a few recent videos I've taken of Flo and Bugsy. They're not the best videos in the world but hopefully you get an idea of how things are going between them.
First up - some night time snuffle mat shenanigans

Then some garden footage

Then finally a bit of grooming - just to prove how they are very much bonded

Craig xx

Lovely :love:

The snufflemat looks a great success. I think I would worry mine would eat the actual mat, not just the forage.

Is Bugsy staying as Bugsy? I think it's a great name.

They are clearly both very happy bunnies and having a great life with you and Jan.

Lovely :love:

The snufflemat looks a great success. I think I would worry mine would eat the actual mat, not just the forage.

Is Bugsy staying as Bugsy? I think it's a great name.

They are clearly both very happy bunnies and having a great life with you and Jan.

Well, now this is a good question. I'm not a fan of Bugsies name. It's a bit generic. I prefer traditional names. But I also know that rabbits respond to the name they have been used to, and so Bugsie will be used to the phonic sound when I call his name. Jan was favoring the name 'Bertie' and this is the name we have registered him as under his pet insurance. I haven't called him Bertie yet - it's probably going to be like his kennel name or something.
They are both getting closer in my opinion. Flo grooms Bertie/Bugsy, Bugsy/Bertie grooms Flo. They snuggle up in the living room in the evening but during the day they tend to be happy being apart. Today Bertie decided to spend the day out in the rain, hiding under triffids. We've just had to run round the garden chasing him to get in before the worlds biggest thunder storm hit about 10 minutes after getting him in. Neither Flo or Bugsy are phased by the thunder & lightening. xx

aww, really nice videos of your loved up bunny couple. some nice autumn colours in your garden too

They look so peaceful and contented. I can see why. They really are living an ideal pet rabbit life. How lovely for you that you have been able to create that for them.

Thank you for all the lovely comments. It’s comforting that we were able to give bugsy/Bertie a home with Flo. He seems to be settled and has a routine. And he is a wonderful companion for Flo - probably the closest bond she has had. I still very deeply miss Alfred and his huge presence.
In case anyone was wondering what is in the snuffle mat - there’s a selection of pellets, chopped dried cranberries, chopped fresh blueberries and a small thin slice of carrot cut into tiny squares topped with fresh parsley and corriander. It’s very much part of their must have nightly treat and routine. Xx

Back