• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boris, UD p29 home

Thankyou all, sorry I have been so poor at updating. Can only briefly get on whilst connected to wifi somewhere and don't have any at home atm. He was meant to be getting picked up from vets at ten to six, my dad had to do it as I was still at college but they're still not back, concerned :(

He is home now! Found out he has snuffles, which will hopefully only be brought up by stress, vet thinks it was brought on by him being stressed by his accident and rushing to vets etc. He had to have almost a full SS pellet removed from his throat, obviously because he was so snuffly anesthetic was a risk but we couldn't see another option. Thankfully he seems to be recovering, he's been given antibiotics. He's actually due a vaccine but sadly can't be vaccinated until/if his snuffles gets better. He's back now rather subdued and with a runny eye bless him but he's back :love:

Gosh what a worrying time for you! :shock:

So pleased Boris is home, and hopefully on the road to recovery. He is in good hands. :thumb:

Thankyou very much susie :love: I'm currently sleeping on the floor until my new bed/floor is put down and he's currently lied on my duvet next to me.

Back