• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boots has gone

I keep thinking I can hear his feet clicking on the floor. :cry: I still can't believe he's gone.

Oh Zoobec, I am just seeing this now. I'm so very sorry. :cry::cry::cry:
It's not a bit fair that they can leave us so quickly. Far too young for dear Boots, too. I'm gutted for you. :cry:
You and your family will be in my thoughts, I wish there was more I could do. :(

Binky free, Boots. xxxx

:( I can't believe he is gone either, taken far too young. I wish there was something of use i could say

I am so very sorry to hear of another bunny taken much too young, I know you must be devastated. It is such a terrible shock when they go so unexpectedly and I know what you mean about 'hearing' and 'seeing' them round the house.

Sending lots of hugs, I know no words can take away the pain.
x x

So sorry to hear this. How shocking and devastating to lose him in just half an hour, and at only age 4. It makes me realise they could go at any time, so upsetting for you.

:cry: feeling very raw this morning, especially when I got my banana out for breakfast, Boots could smell a banana being peeled 2 rooms away and would come running in to mug me for some :cry:

:cry: feeling very raw this morning, especially when I got my banana out for breakfast, Boots could smell a banana being peeled 2 rooms away and would come running in to mug me for some :cry:

It's so hard isn't it? :(

Louie always mugged me for my banana too xxx

This is the hardest part of losing them, all the reminders when your daily routines involved them. I couldn't shake a bin bag to open it near Gracie as she would hide. I am still checking if she is close before I do it, then cry inside.

Yesterday was a shock for you, now the reality is kicking in. I'm so sorry fate has been so cruel to you taking him so young and without warning.

This is the hardest part of losing them, all the reminders when your daily routines involved them. I couldn't shake a bin bag to open it near Gracie as she would hide. I am still checking if she is close before I do it, then cry inside.

Yesterday was a shock for you, now the reality is kicking in. I'm so sorry fate has been so cruel to you taking him so young and without warning.

Yes, this morning felt so awful not being able to open his door and say 'morning Boots'. We are still checking that he's not under our feet, and not getting into the shoe cupboard:cry:

Life isn't fair sometimes:cry:

Oh no. What sad news. :( I'm so sorry Zoobec. Nothing I say will make it easier to deal with the shock and loss.
We're thinking of you.

Binky free Boots. Xxxx

im really sorry zoobec and you are so right that life isnt fair sometimes, its so hard because you love the little fur balls so much. I hope you can find some solice in knowing that Ru are thinking about you and feel your pain. xxxxxxxxxxx hugs

Thankyou everyone:love: it does help to 'talk' to you on here, I know that, sadly, most of you know what we are going through :cry:

I've not had rabbits now for nearly five years.However I have had hammies..even the act of removing the bedding cleaning out the cage etc,sets me off .I remember getting rid of Rio rabbits litter tray,toys etc after he passed.I would love to have another rabbit,however finances are tight I really couldn't afford vet bills etc.I will be getting a new Syrian hammy in the next month or so after wee "Pi" was put to sleep some weeks ago.:(

Back