• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Take Two Fingers Crossed

I must admit I didn't think much of their cuteness by the time they started pestering me for breakfast at 5am its usually 8am lol

They've slept most of the day so I'm fully expecting a night of waking lol.

We're very much the same today but I'm taking that as a good sign. They're living together fairly peacefully so hopefully the bond will follow soon.

Blossom has been showing off her dbf for hubby all day whereas Rodney wants out bless him.
2069b237f5a4c6e01987d67c852e6661.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Rodney is seeming very quiet this evening.

I think he's finding things a bit stressful, they have been a bit closer on occasion but mostly while he's been sleeping.

He is eating and pooping although starting to shrink in size again but he's very much a bun that loves routine and I think he's missing it greatly.

I am a little worried we'll need to pull him out for his health if he doesn't perk up.

He's been giving her the bum a fair amount and very occasionally she comes and sniffs his back and runs away before he notices.

Is that a precursor to a mount or chase?

The mirroring seems to be going well though.

I might just have to start the encouragement of hay munching to help support him a bit.

I might break out the dried herbs to scatter into the hay.
5c0e4030d4b207c929ee1c05021a3a40.jpg

The mirroring seems to be going well though.

I might just have to start the encouragement of hay munching to help support him a bit.

I might break out the dried herbs to scatter into the hay.
5c0e4030d4b207c929ee1c05021a3a40.jpg

:love: good idea to scatter forage, I used to mix forage, fibafirst sticks crumbled in and readigrass inTo the pile of hay in the middle to encourage them to share it:thumb:

:love: good idea to scatter forage, I used to mix forage, fibafirst sticks crumbled in and readigrass inTo the pile of hay in the middle to encourage them to share it:thumb:

That sounds very tasty Zoobec, I could almost enjoy it! Rabbits do love their food.

They do indeed! I might try that mix I have all the ingredients.

Rodney determined that today also I could not sleep past 5am. He wakes me up rattling everything he can until I provide fresh hay or breakfast burning general they had a good night.

Last night they very briefly touched toes while flopped which looked adorable but only lasted a few seconds.

She seems to be showing quite a bit of interest in his boy bits which is slightly worrying, I know a nip there can be nasty.

She also runs away at the slightest hint he's moving towards her, not sure whether she wants him to chase or just not keen in case he wants fur. It doesnt help that he charges everywhere he goes [emoji1787]

They do indeed! I might try that mix I have all the ingredients.

Rodney determined that today also I could not sleep past 5am. He wakes me up rattling everything he can until I provide fresh hay or breakfast burning general they had a good night.

Last night they very briefly touched toes while flopped which looked adorable but only lasted a few seconds.

She seems to be showing quite a bit of interest in his boy bits which is slightly worrying, I know a nip there can be nasty.

She also runs away at the slightest hint he's moving towards her, not sure whether she wants him to chase or just not keen in case he wants fur. It doesnt help that he charges everywhere he goes [emoji1787]

I also included a lot of rosemary, which, after I’d done my quad bond, I found out it has a calming effect. Ooh, and last time I used a pet remedy plug in too.

[emoji1787][emoji1787] a bunny buffet. I'm just imagining their eyes popping when they catch sight of one.

I have pet remedy wipes which I was keeping in reserve but I might crack them out. I really find the smell offputting though.

Hmm rosemary I have some in the garden and I might see if I've got any chamomile.

Yes, the smell is not the best:lol: I did have a rosemary bush in the garden, until the goats ate it :lol:

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last holiday we went on we had goats in the field by the decking and they used to come and beg. The reviews all said that they liked grapes so we came prepared [emoji16]

Bonding wise I think we might be hitting a problem, Rodney seems more than a little off now. He's incredibly tired and although it could be from their busy night he's not eaten as much as I'd like today.

I'm thinking of putting a hidey hole in with two exits. I know it might increase the lungy behaviour from him but it might help him chill out a bit.

I almost suggested that earlier on so yes it's a good idea. They do need a little bit more stimulus.

Back