• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbie & Jessica- Both Gone :-(

:cry::(:cry:

reading this with a big lump in my throat, a heavy heart and no adequate words :cry:

you and your wonderful bunny family are always in my thoughts, even when i don't post on here.
I am so sorry for all of your heartbreak. I know how your bunnies are your life, just as mine are like additional children to me ( which no one seems to understand )

I wish that they could all live forever :cry:

sending love and hugs

xxxxx

:cry::cry::cry:
I'm so very sorry :cry:
Sleep well lovely bunnies...till we meet again. :cry:
(((((((((( Huge hugs Jane))))))))))) xxxxxxxxx

I am really very sorry for you. So many gone in a few days but you loved and cared for them exemporarily and have now done what had to be done. :cry: Even though you must be extremely upset, try to remember yourself and keep nibbling your biscuits and whatever else you eat although this is going to be very hard. xx

I am so sorry for you. Nothing I can say will take away the heartache you are feeling, but they were loved and looked after and had a fabulous life with you. They too are together at The Bridge now, running free.
Sending hugs - I know you are broken. xxx

Back