• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom's gone

I'm so sorry Emma, I can't believe it's happened again, life's incredibly unfair and sometimes it hits the best of us :( RIP Blossom

I'm so sorry :cry: Can't believe this Emma :cry: Huge hugs for you and Bloss had a lovely life with you I'm sure, binky free beautiful Blossom xxxxxxx

You poor thing!!

PLEASE do not blame yourself though my lovely, you've had a terrible time, but it wasn't your fault.

Sending you ((((((((hugs)))))))))).

Binky free Blossom.

xx

I'm so sorry Emma :(
Blossom had such a fabulous life with you, you should be so proud you got her out of those conditions she was in and she had the chance to know a real proper life of a pampered rabbit.

I lost three so close to each other, I know how it feels my PM box is always open. Take care, xxxxxx

I'm so sorry Emma.:cry::cry::cry: I can't believe you have had to go through all this.:cry: You're so very brave, stay strong. xxx
You're an amazing bunny owner, don't ever doubt that, you gave Blossom an amazing life, you saved her from a life of neglect, and you gave her all the love, care and attention she could have ever wished for, she was very very lucky to have you.:love:
Sending you lots of ((((((((hugs))))))))
Thinking of you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

omg emma, i am so so sorry!:cry:

like everyones already said you are an amazing bunny owner, and all your rabbit have had such an amazing life with you. they knew how much you loved you and loved you just the same back.

if you ever need to talk just message me<3 xxxx

I can't believe what I'm reading :cry::cry::cry:

I'm so, so sorry Emma, this happening to you once is hard enough but twice a few weeks apart is too awful.

I hope you're coping okay this morning.

Back