• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom's gone

You did what you thought was best and were planning a new partner for her. She had a happy life with you as did Jasper. I'm sorry you weren't with her but you weren't to know what was going to happen. Try not to guilt trip yourself xxxx

:( I'm so sorry, the bunny gods haven't been kind to you this summer. Binky free Blossom, binky across the Bridge with Jasper.
Even though she didn't have a special friend in life she had you. And now she has Jasper forever and for always.

xoxo

Thank you everyone. The thursday before i went away, she sat snuggled up next to me on the sofa for at least an hour. That was special but i never expected it to be our last. :( The vet has checked her over, mouth, eyes, tummy. Nothing obvious. I can't have a pm done, it's not fair, she needs to be put to rest, not cut up more, she already has a slit ear. :cry: We do think it was natural causes though, she was old, all the fur on her tummy had gone grey. :( She'd been fine and lynne said she'd done amazing golden poos. :) I just can't belive i've lost my other dutchie. :cry: I can safely say i'm never leaving them and going on holiday again, I can't not be their for my other 2 buns when it's this time which i hope to God isn't soon. :cry:

Im so sorry, how awful for you - I dont know what else to say. Blossom knows you loved her and thats the main thing.
She had a good life at the end with you x

I'm so, so sorry you lost your special girly, how heartbreaking :cry::cry::cry:

Binky free gorgeous Blossom xxx

(((hugs))) Emma, I'm around if you need to chat or anything. Thinking of you xxx

I'm so sorry, I can't believe you have lost her so soon after Jasper :cry::cry:

Binky free Blossom, have fun at the bridge with Jasper xxx

Emma, I'm so sorry, its hard to know what to say to you. So close to Jaspers passing and in such a similar way, so close to her gotcha day too, its a tragic thing that is just not fair :(

Bloss was so lucky you found her, she did have a friend, you were her forever friendm

Thinking of you and your family.
Rest in peace Jasper and rest in peace Blossom.

I just cant believe what I'm reading,

I am so very sorry this has happened to you and Blossom ..you must be heartbroken (((hugs)))

Nite nite 'lil Blossom xxxxxxxx

[also hugs to Lynne if its the same lady both times?]

Back