• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry's in for a dental under GA, HOME! Pics Post 49!!!

Sorry missed this earlier Sara - so pleased to hear your little man is home & doing ok :) :love:

Now come on Blackberry poo them golden nuggets!!! ;)

He and Butters are sat having a mega grooming session of themselves....Blackie because he wants rid of the vet smell, and Butters because I dared to touch him to get him into the carry case to come into the house....

So they have both had their bunny dignity affronted today. :roll::lol: All in a good cause. :wave:

Ooops, so excited to find he is home and well that I forgot to look at the photos. :shock::oops: The camp looks excellent - I'm sure General Dudley would approve. :thumb:

I want him pooping golden nuggets!

packet-golden-nuggets.jpg

I prefer frosties myself, but you know...

;)

Ooops, so excited to find he is home and well that I forgot to look at the photos. :shock::oops: The camp looks excellent - I'm sure General Dudley would approve. :thumb:

:lol:They have a camouflage blankie in there :lol:

Will spend all night worrying about them tho :oops:

Blackie is meant to be kept warmer than he would be outdoors, and the kitchen is midway between the aviary temperature and the rest of the house temperature, so it should be warm enough without being too warm for Butters....oh it's so confusing :(

I have to console myself with the fact Blackie has been in a really warm vets surgery all day and has been absolutely fine! Someone tell me to stop worrying please!!!

He's done some teeny weeny poops (everywhere but the litter tray :roll:) and eaten some carrot, bay leaves, fenugreek crunchie & pellets and has a little drink.

Is it me or do they do that when they're ill :lol::lol::lol::lol: Mind you it does help to check their, erm, 'output'.

aaaw sorry I missed this ...glad to hear he is back home & munching...and doing little poopsss......xxxx:)

Dudley: I does very much approve of Camp Blackberry, it looks cool! You could play at being the wounded soldier recovering from a fierce battle and plotting your next adventure! And from the strategic position of the hospital camp in the kitchen you might find out important information as to where the nom noms are kept!!!

ETA: The mummy says she's very happy yous teefs is feeling better! I had to have an emergency toof fixing on the exact same day last year and my mummy was soooo worried too!

Last edited:
Dudley: I does very much approve of Camp Blackberry, it looks cool! You could play at being the wounded soldier recovering from a fierce battle and plotting your next adventure! And from the strategic position of the hospital camp in the kitchen you might find out important information as to where the nom noms are kept!!!

ETA: The mummy says she's very happy yous teefs is feeling better! I had to have an emergency toof fixing on the exact same day last year and my mummy was soooo worried too!

Blackberry: We moved camp into the conservatory 06.30 hours, so that we could run around and get the poops moving better and mummy had a chance to clean our HQ out. Buttercup was sulking.

Buttercup: :evil:

Blackberry: So mummy took us back to HQ at 08.00 hours. Buttercup has stopped sulking!

Buttercup: :D

Sounds like mummy might need a little nap at some point this afternoon, but glad Blackberry is well and both boys happily reinstalled in the aviary. :wave:

missed a lot of this but really glad hes back home and better :D

(didnt know they could eat bay leaves.... we have a bay tree in our garden...)

Back