• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry's in for a dental under GA, HOME! Pics Post 49!!!

Bless him. Hope he's back to his usual self very soon :love: I'll be going through this with cheeky again in a few weeks and not looking forward to it :(

Buttercup is making the most of the peace and quiet!

But I think he misses having Blackberry jumping over his head - it's too quiet without him there.

Glad the handsome man is ok!

Have the nurses shed any blood yet?!

:lol: they haven't said he's caused any trouble yet :lol:

He's never bitten, but he could lick you into submission! He's just so wriggly, and his fur's so shiny and he's so small - he's impossible to hold still :lol:

He's never bitten, but he could lick you into submission! He's just so wriggly, and his fur's so shiny and he's so small - he's impossible to hold still :lol:

Blackberry & Biscuit could make a formidable team then :lol:

Glad the little mans coming round hope he'll be home soon Blackers.

Have you ever seen the film flubber?! Thats what mine are like if you try and keep them still! They dont bite either - just scratch with back feet by accident!

Well, he's not pooping yet, but I was in a rush this morning and didn't get time to pack a litter tray (he only likes to use his own) so I'm allowed to go and pick him up as they're happy for me to syringe feed if necessary at home :love:

Vibes for Blackberry :love:

Im sure he'll be back to his old tricks very soon, when i got Dolly back after hers, youd never have even known shed been under GA :lol:

...I was a little suspicious :lol:

Back