• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackberry's in for a dental under GA, HOME! Pics Post 49!!!

Yay! He's home!

He and Buttercup are camping in the kitchen in the large dog crate.

It's cool in here (guess where I am with the laptop :lol:) and as it's so mild outside and snug in the aviary I really don't think there's much temperature difference :)

Thank goodness it wasn't last week with the below freezing temperatures - I'd have hated the temperature changes he'd have had to cope with then :shock:

He's done some teeny weeny poops (everywhere but the litter tray :roll:) and eaten some carrot, bay leaves, fenugreek crunchie & pellets and has a little drink.

Completely missed this today as been back at work but glad to hear that all went well and he is home with you x

Yay! He's home!

He and Buttercup are camping in the kitchen in the large dog crate.

It's cool in here (guess where I am with the laptop :lol:) and as it's so mild outside and snug in the aviary I really don't think there's much temperature difference :)

Thank goodness it wasn't last week with the below freezing temperatures - I'd have hated the temperature changes he'd have had to cope with then :shock:

He's done some teeny weeny poops (everywhere but the litter tray :roll:) and eaten some carrot, bay leaves, fenugreek crunchie & pellets and has a little drink.

Just home! Hooray!! Pooping and eating and drinking - That's our wee trooper!!! I wont subject you to a rasberry Blackie - it'll keep! :love::love:

Blackberry: Hello everybody! Thank you all for thinking of me today. I was a very brave boy! Here I am on the settee with my nanny - mummy was off fighting the Battle of the Buttercup (Me: trying to catch him to bring him indoors) whilst I was playing chase with nanny. She had trouble keeping up with me tho!

BunniesinKitchenDec2010004.jpg

BunniesinKitchenDec2010007.jpg

BunniesinKitchenDec2010008.jpg

Blackberry: And here are some more pictures of me because I am gorgeous!

BunniesinKitchenDec2010016.jpg

BunniesinKitchenDec2010019.jpg

BunniesinKitchenDec2010022.jpg

BunniesinKitchenDec2010023.jpg

Blackberry: And here is our camp in the kitchen.

BunniesinKitchenDec2010026.jpg

BunniesinKitchenDec2010027.jpg

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :love::love:

Yes, i really did squeal out loud looking at those.

And oh my days, he really is diddy! D is about 5 months and bigger than him... maybe he's just a mutant beast though...

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :love::love:

Yes, i really did squeal out loud looking at those.

And oh my days, he really is diddy! D is about 5 months and bigger than him... maybe he's just a mutant beast though...

Blackie weighed in at a whopping 1.1kg today!

But the other three are much bigger than him - he's my wee little fella :love:

Back