• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Big Snickers' 31/7/2014 :-(

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper

Today our much loved and favourite Holiday bunny 'Snickers' the big French Lop was pts. We had noticed he wasn't his usual self and Mike checked him and found a lump on his jaw, we contacted his owner and we took Snickers to our vet for a check up. He had 3 abscesses on his jaw and a serious upper respiratory problem and he also had dental problems and so we contacted the owners who went down to our vet's and decided due to his age and all his problems to let him go to the Bridge.

We will miss Snickers sooooooo much he has been boarding with us now for a couple of years and he stay's with us often so today is another very sad day for us.

Thank you Snickers for all the times you made us smile just being here we loved you as much as our own buns and the grief of losing you hurt's the same, we are devasted :cry:

Love you to the moon and back Big Snicks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

So sorry to read this, sounds like he fit in with you on his holidays

Binky free big gorgeous bunny xx

Big Snickers was a beautiful bun. I'm so sorry for your & his owner's loss.

Binky free Big Snickers.

xx

Oh how sad :cry: I'm very sorry Snickers has left for the Bridge. It looks like he had such lovely times staying with you. (((((((((Huge hugs))))))))
Binky free Big Snickers. xxxx

I'm so sorry, I bet your still in shock it all happened so quickly, thinking of you, and his owners.
Binky free Big Snickers xx

Back