• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Fight!U/D fighting again?

Thanks for your replies, Yes both have been checked by a vet and they are all fine, just Tims bum which is healing great! One is in the kitchen and the other in bedroom. There have been no changes at all I have racked my brains but cant think of anything. The x mas decs have been up since nov 15th, so it cant be that, No flashes lights as I cant have them (My mum has epilespy)
So I dont know? Its worrying me and I wont go out incase one jumps the baby gate or escapes to the other which I know is not possible! :oops:
But so nervous! I have tried to re bond slowly but they just fight again? They had been fine for 6 weeks today and now they nip through the baby gate at each other and Amber is biting me when I stroke her? x x x

:wave:
Well they seem to be ok, Tim has got a chunk of fur and a little graze on his back from Ambers claw I think? :?
Im going to the vets again today to get some cream for him, he has had some metacam for the pain. I was so worried I didnt sleep all nite incase he became really ill :cry: :cry: But he seems ok:D , hes eating,weeing,poohing, and playing. I dont know what caused it but Amber keeps trying to nip me too? Is there a bunny nipping bug going round? :lol: :roll:
Thanks for all your concerns xxxx

I think u r right about the nipping bug i've been bittne balck and blue today by my Maddie whos usually an angel.

Hope Tim's feeling better -its horrible when the don't get on (just bonding a new bun myself)

I'm going through the same thing with choci and lily, its really upseting me too, I can't bare to see them fight. I think I know my reason now, its holly:cry: thats upset them.

I was wondering if tim and amber didn't like the pigs being there? perhaps its upset them? thats the only thing new too them isn't it:?:(

I'm going through the same thing with choci and lily, its really upseting me too, I can't bare to see them fight. I think I know my reason now, its holly:cry: thats upset them.

I was wondering if tim and amber didn't like the pigs being there? perhaps its upset them? thats the only thing new too them isn't it:?:(

Yes but the pigs are no where near them though, they can smell them I guess. But even if the pigs had been here a month would it make a difference as Pebbles been here from day one? xx

Last edited:
Yes but the piga are no where near them though, they can smell them I guees. But the pigs have been hrre for a month now?:?
Pebbles has nothing to do with it either xx

2 weeks, they have only been gone from here two week:? you collected them on the 7th of dec. and I was only trying to help you find out what caused the split, amy:? not saying its any of your animals fault:?

2 weeks, they have only been gone from here two week:? you collected them on the 7th of dec. and I was only trying to help you find out what caused the split, amy:? not saying its any of your animals fault:?

Pigs have been in the office downstairs, sorry I got confused. Im not feeling to great at the min. I meant that if the pigs had been here a month I dont think it would have made a difference because Pebbles is here too. So I dont think it could be the pigs. It might be but there is a distance from pigs to buns.I worded it wrong sorry :oops: xx

Pigs have been in the office downstairs, sorry I got confused. Im not feeling to great at the min. I meant that if the pigs had been here a month I dont think it would have made a difference because Pebbles is here too. So I dont think it could be the pigs. It might be but there is a distance from pigs to buns.I worded it wrong sorry :oops: xx

sorry:)

I was only surgesting, I was trying solve the mystry of why they are fighting:lol:

I hope it all sorts itself out, and that they rebond.

If they can smell the piggies urine but not know what it is could that cause friction between them?
They wouldn't know it wasn't another bunny, would they, anyone?
I'm not meaning anything is smelly (sorry don't mean to offend :oops:) just that Bunnies do have super dooper noses even when we can't smell anything.
The tension could have been building up for a few weeks?

If that's the only change maybe if they got used to the piggy smell they would settle, coud that be making them territorial perhaps?
I've no experience of piggies but if they saw them rather than just smelling them could that help?

I know how stressed you must be it's really hard work when bonding isn't going well and sounds like you've got a lot on your plate just thinking it could be a possibility if it's the only change.

Back