• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Better get the kettle on Susie Bun and baby bun photos P12

...but they are fluffy as well right? ;)

Looks like you ladies had a lovely time :D Great pics, although I'm not so sure that tea is really strong enough Ali :p :lol:

The second cup was better. I had to explain to Ali that 'PJ (or is it G?) Tips Strong' only works if the teabags are treated with respect. ;)

...but they are fluffy as well right? ;)

Looks like you ladies had a lovely time :D Great pics, although I'm not so sure that tea is really strong enough Ali :p :lol:

I was cheated Jen! I bought PG Tips Strong specially for the visit but I don't think it is as strong as the usual one. Not impressed.

I was cheated Jen! I bought PG Tips Strong specially for the visit but I don't think it is as strong as the usual one. Not impressed.

It's just different. Ordinary PG Tips is like ordinary Tetley - it gets as strong as it can be with a quick stor and serious squidge of the bag. A larger percentage of Assam in the speciality 'Strong' blend, I think, and it does take more brewing time. We should have photographed the second cup! :p

Back