• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Better get the kettle on Susie Bun and baby bun photos P12

Thanks for taking the photos. :wave: Think Tiree was trying to get in my hood in the second last pic. :lol::love:

Guess who forgot her camera. :oops:

That's lovely, did you just meet through here? Nice pics!

Aww... the pics are great. Is this the first time you've met up?

We met through here but have gotten together a few times. To the point where my 4 year old went straight for Susan's bag to find out what she had brought her this time, grrr:oops: Turned out there were some bunny masks to decorate and Animal biscuits but Amy got a stern talking to from me!

Spenser is wondering when you are coming to visit HIM. I have tried to explain that you are rather busy at the moment! :lol:

We will get Happy Face biscuits in for the occasion, whenever it might be. I might even do loose leaf tea. :p

Spenser is wondering when you are coming to visit HIM. I have tried to explain that you are rather busy at the moment! :lol:

We will get Happy Face biscuits in for the occasion, whenever it might be. I might even do loose leaf tea. :p

He might not like it, I might pick him up!!!:lol: Once the kids are on holiday I will be down, especially for the tea and Happy Face biscuits. Now I want a biscuit!

We met through here but have gotten together a few times. To the point where my 4 year old went straight for Susan's bag to find out what she had brought her this time, grrr:oops: Turned out there were some bunny masks to decorate and Animal biscuits but Amy got a stern talking to from me!

My son used to do that when he was about the same age.. It's so embarrassing..lol But I suppose from the child's point of view, they know who will always come bearing gifts... they're too smart for their own good sometimes! hehe

Devon to Scotland = bloody long drive.

Theres always the phone....but cant put hand down to pick up baby bunnehs...meh!!:evil:

Devon to Scotland = bloody long drive.

Theres always the phone....but cant put hand down to pick up baby bunnehs...meh!!:evil:

But at least you get to talk to me. Why is everyone so obsessed by these baby bunnies?:roll:

Oh yeah because they are cute, cuddly squishable and as Susan kept pointing out, they have warm fluffy tummies!:love::love:

But at least you get to talk to me. Why is everyone so obsessed by these baby bunnies?:roll:

Oh yeah because they are cute, cuddly squishable and as Susan kept pointing out, they have warm fluffy tummies!:love::love:

Oh quit getting the hump Mrs!! I called you earlier and you didnt answer.......:wave::roll:

I think many of us are jealous of you and Susie having such fun.

I propose that we rent a bus a drive up to Scotland, picking up fellow RU members on the way. Supplies of copious amounts of teabags, biscuits and cake would be required.

Beep, beep hop on the bunny bus to Scotland!!!!:lol::lol:

If only..........................mmmmmmmm:D:D

I propose that we rent a bus a drive up to Scotland, picking up fellow RU members on the way. Supplies of copious amounts of teabags, biscuits and cake would be required.

:thumb:

:thumb:

Glad you both had a lovely time - the babies are SO sweet!! :love::love:

I didn't say the tummies were fluffy, just warm and full. Like a wee hot water bottle. :love:

...but they are fluffy as well right? ;)

Looks like you ladies had a lovely time :D Great pics, although I'm not so sure that tea is really strong enough Ali :p :lol:

i think many of us are jealous of you and susie having such fun.

I propose that we rent a bus a drive up to scotland, picking up fellow ru members on the way. Supplies of copious amounts of teabags, biscuits and cake would be required.

Beep, beep hop on the bunny bus to scotland!!!!:lol::lol:

If only..........................mmmmmmmm:d:d

^^^^^^^^^^^ this :)

Back