• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best and worst things about your rabbit(s)

They're very friendly, they all hop over to greet me and sometimes jump into my lap! The absolute worst thing about them is specific to River, my lop. He is obsessed with climbing/jumping on things, and I mean obsessed. He gets into all kinds of places so I've just kind of given in and made him platforms so he can safely go adventuring. :lol:

Flo - They way she jumps up at the door of the hutch like a little puppy when she sees me :lol: She loves nose rubs and she's so cheeky! She likes to dig and destroy toys so the mess is bit of a nightmare but it's funny.

Tubsy - He loves to binky more than anything :love: He's a bit wary of me and a bit skittish if I try to pick him up still but he is slowly starting to accept nose rubs from me when eating. He seems to follow Flo for comfort which is adorable.

Also, the stress of worrying about them is huge. I just hope they are happy and have everything they need. When Flo had her bout of stasis I was so worried I sat in the dining room all day so I could keep an eye on her!

Buddy's best: he gives loads of cute bunny kisses and loves attention

Buddy's worst: he will Not poo in his litter tray! Dustpan and brush are out permanently lol

Bob ....... See above and reverse it lol he's immaculately tidy but he rejects all affection

Back