• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella's been admitted today U/D My Beautiful girl has gone

Not happy at all. The day Vet who i spoke to earlier, did not carry out my request of an autopsy on Bella's stomach.

I have spoken to the night Vet and expressed my anger over this. There going to proceed in doing this, but its nearly 12hours after Bella has passed away.

I'm disgusted. :evil::cry:

Not happy at all. The day Vet who i spoke to earlier, did not carry out my request of an autopsy on Bella's stomach.

I have spoken to the night Vet and expressed my anger over this. There going to proceed in doing this, but its nearly 12hours after Bella has passed away.

I'm disgusted. :evil::cry:

AWww thats really disgustiing not doing what was asked for you, busy or not they should be proffesional enough to carry out your wishes. So sorry what a terrible day.Sending you hugs.xxxDebx

Autopsy Results

After the recent confusion regarding Bella's Autopsy, it has been carried out tonight.

The Vet has looked at Bella's stomach which contains nothing alarming, but the vet described her stomach as "odd" and "abnormal"

Bella's bowels were a different colour and red(ish)

Bella's liver was normal, nothing to suggest anything there.

After a long chat with the Vet, she told me her feelings were that Bella was in Stasis and couldnt come back round and she gave up her fight.

The Vet did say she was happy to send samples off, but made me aware they may come back with nothing.

We have made the decision to leave Bella be now and let her be at rest. My OH doesnt want samples of her been taken and we both just want her to sleep peacefully. I did feel from yesterday she was in stasis and after been in this before, i thought she would pull back round, however i guess the past month had, had its toll on Bella and she decided she wanted to sleep. God Bless.

I have told the Vet how disgusted and appalled i am at them not doing the Autopsy when requested and told her that this could of affected the findings in Bella.

Rest in Peace beautiful, i'm so sorry you lost your fight x Sleep tight x x

Last edited:
I'm so sorry. I know that even if you had all the words in the world, you still wouldn't have your dear bun back, but to say the least, I'm very sorry.

Binky free, Bella. You deserve a rest after that long fight. Sleep tight... :cry:

Binky free at Rainbow Bridge Bella. Sleep sweet little bun x x x

Natalie, I am thinking of you hun, big hugs x x x

Back