• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella's been admitted today U/D My Beautiful girl has gone

Update 21.42

Just rung up and spoken to Nurse, they have just syringe fed her in which Bella wasnt very happy. She took about 15mls but then decided to hold it in her mouth (thats my girl). There going to give her something to get her guts moving. She appears bright in herself though and is been rather fiesty (wouldnt let nurse pick her up)

They have had an emergency in which they are dealing with and they are then going to carry out Xrays. They asked if i wanted phoning and i said yes, no matter what time. If ive not heard by midnight i need to phone them, but she said hopefully they will ring me before then :)

Fingers crossed for my Fiesty girl!

Update 08.17am

Just a quick update.

Bella has been syringe fed throughout the night, she was given gut stimulants, i spoke to the Vet around 1am and she still had not passed anything, so thats over 12hours :? but was still bright in herself. She has been given something else but i cant remember the name.

Unfortunately the Vets had alot of emergencies so was unable to xray Bella last night.

Ive just spoken again to them now. Theres not much change in herself this morning, there handing over to the day Vet who will examine Bella, give me a call and then proceed with Xrays.

All the VIBES in the world for my beautiful girl.

Im so tired, didnt sleep a wink worrying about her. I am at Uni this morning, then work so will do my best to update with any news.

Fingers crossed! :)

Sorry you are having such a long wait for tests, it's horrible when that happens.

Still thinking of you and Bella

Update 12.25pm

Still waiting.
There busy at the hospital apparently.
Bella is still the same.

Im giving them until tea time and then i will start demanding the tests to be done.

Its killing me having to wait so long :? :(

ETA - Awaiting phone call, they just rung but lost signal!!

Last edited:
Update 13.12pm

Okay spoken to Vet.
Bella has not passed or eaten anything since her arrival at the Vets. She has had one wee, nothing more, no poo's at all. Shes showing no interest in any food they offer her, pellets, veg, she wont accept it. :(
They are force feeding her now, every 2-3hours with critical care. She has been given different drugs and stimulants to try and get her guts moving, but nothing has worked so far.
The Vet who examined her has said her stomach is enlarged and that she is very gassy?

She is due to have her Xrays in the next couple of hours, these will be done without GA, due to the risk on Bella.

Fingers, toes, arms, legs everything crossed for my beautiful girl.

Its not sounding good. The Vet said they were going to proceed today with her and wait for the results of the Xrays. She said she is going to be tret like an intensive care patient from now on..

:cry: :(

I am having to go to work, how the hell im going to concentrate is beyond me.

I will try update at some point once we have the results!

Oh Nat sending you loads more vibes for your beautiful girl, you're both in my thoughts, take care hun xxx

Im sure Natalie won't mind me posting this, unfortunatly Bella had a seizure at the vets and they were unable to save her.

She is understandably devastated and struggling.

Binky free wee one. xx :cry:

So sorry to hear this Nat.... you did everything you could possibly have done for her.

Binky Free Bella :cry:

Back