• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella's been admitted today U/D My Beautiful girl has gone

I am so sorry to hear about Bella, I have been checking all day for news on her :(:(

Sending hugs to you and thinking of you at this sad time xxx

Oh Nat I am so sorry Bella has lost her fight, I'm thinking of you all hun at this difficult time. Binky free little Bella, run free at the bridge, sleep tight xxx

OMG Nat I am so sorry, sending you a big hug:( you have done everything you could for her

(I must have posted my other post as you were typing so sorry:oops:)

Just caught up with this thread - I'm so very sorry to hear about Bella. You did absolutely everything you could. Sending a big hug. Binky free wee Bella x

:cry::cry:

I'm so sorry to hear your news. She couldn't have had better care. She's known love and companionship and got medical attention when she needed it. Sadly it wasn't to be but you made a massive difference to her life in the time she has been with you - please try to hold onto that thought at the moment.

I have put a tribute to Bella in rainbow bridge.

I just cant believe she is gone, she was so beautiful

:cry:

Back