• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before & after shots!

This is Denzil just after I had him, he is 10wks old here

denzil1.jpg

and this is him now at 6months old
latest.jpg

This is my beloved Elvis who is now at the bridge, we had him at 17wks old which is when this photo was taken
newbun.jpg

And this is him at nearly 11months, just before he passed away
latest2.jpg

Jeremy said:
Rallybunny said:

LOL! :lol: :lol:

We luuuurve Big Evo :D

It's the only one I could find of him as a "grownup" in his poo tray - to compare the size. Actually.....that one isn't his poo tray, just a spare one in the spare room that he has hay in. ;)

Ok.. heres a baby Simba for those who havent seen it before :wink:
Simba7.jpg

and here he is now at about 2yrs old:
simba39.jpg

unfortunately i dont have baby pics of Nala as she was 2yrs when i got her

Awwww, they're beautiful!!!! I don't have any to show, as all mine were grown up when I got them :( (mind you, Squidgy still looks like a baby!)

Wow!! How big Dillon has grown :shock: :shock:

Hehe, I guess we are starting one of those babies-now threads again! Might as well join in the fun!!

Blaise as a ickle baby :love: :love:

awwwww...
LeahsAnimals2096.jpg

LeahsAnimals2140.jpg

And here he is now....

DaisyandBlaise7.jpg

Sorry about the image size, will resize later :wink:

Loved everyone else's piccies by the way!!! Way too cute!!!

awww there all soo cute, look at baby Simba awwwww!!!!

Here is Blueberry at 10 weeks old

lastscan1.jpg

bbj.jpg

and now grown into her ears

Picture005.jpg

CAM0076.jpg

joeybefore.jpg

joeybefore2.jpg

Here's Joey when I first got him, he was a very poorly bun and I was syringe-feeding him hourly, vet didn't know what was wrong with him as he'd get better then have a relapse and have a dodgy tummy and not want to eat again. But now he eats for England, she couldn't believe it was the same bunny when I took him in for his vaccinations!

And this is him now!
joeynow.jpg

joeynow2.jpg

joeynow3.jpg

Squishy, another poorly bun, though unfortunately I wasn't able to take him home for a while, so the only photos are the ones I took at work on my phone camera. This is where he got his name from, because he was so fluffy and SQUISHY!
squishybeforea.jpg

squishybefore2.jpg

When I got him home:
squishybefore.jpg

squishybefore3.jpg

squishybefore4.jpg

The state of his teeth.. (I think this may have been after having them trimmed down, too :? )
squishybeforeteeth.jpg

And now (minus his incisors!)
squishynow.jpg

squishynow2.jpg

squishynow3.jpg

Need to dig out some of the others too.

Back