• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Beautiful pair of Harlequin girls (Kirkby Pet Welfare)...almost 4 years in rescue

Thanks guys! And thanks again Tracy!! These girls will definitely be spoiled and I can't wait to try and make up for all these years they've been waiting.

I'll post pics tomorrow! :D I'm SO excited

I am sure you will give them the happy life they have been dreaming of :love:
Will look forward to pics - settle in well girls! :love:

Today's the big day. :D

We are now leaving to collect the girls from Kirkby and then they go on their journey to their forever home.

See you soon Emily. :wave:

The girlies are now in their new home. :love:

Am so pleased for them and glad they have a lovely home for the rest of their lives. :love:

Well done Tracy for never giving up or forgetting about them, it's wonderful that you have been their voice and found them a lovely new home. :thumb:

So happy these girls have found there forever home. I asked Tracy about them, but they weren't right for me. All is well that ends well, they have a home now and I have 3 beautiful albino boys who also have a new forever home.

Oh my goodness. This has made me cry. I have the privilege of adopting an amazing pair of rabbits from Kirkby almost 2 years ago. Celia is a remarkable lady. I think of her when I feed our rabbits during bad weather, she has so many to look after. All the rabbits in her care are very very lucky.

I would urge anyone to consider adopting from Celia. I am so pleased for these two who have finally found a home. :love::love::love::love:

Back